New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I want to try those Banza pizza crusts! Their pasta is very good.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    xtshfzk64m55.png
    l16qrf14nvoh.png

I want those cookies!
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    @hgycta I looked for that Cheesecake Factory ice cream after seeing your post about it, and I agree - it's delicious and the flavor is unique! I also loved that there seemed to be chunks of chocolate, which you don't usually have in regular Cookies and Cream flavor.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    692qqdptqap1.jpeg

Not ‘new’ at all but my store had a BOGO sale on Annie’s gluten free shells and cheese; the deluxe kind that comes with a packet of cheese sauce instead of cheese powder. Holy frick it is delicious. If I’m going to be spending money on GF mac n cheese, I’m sticking with deluxe from now on :o
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    1fbchpk8chd9.png

Thanks for posting this! I ordered a variety box after finding a 20% off coupon. $40 for the three premade pizzas and a box of two pizza crusts, including the shipping on dry ice, isn't a bad price at all. I know once they hit stores around here, they will definitely charge $8 to $10 per pizza anyway.

I'm not big on pasta but I am allergic to most boxed pastas because of the ferrous sulfate in the enriched dough. When I do want pasta, Banza has been a great alternative. I've tried several alternatives and theirs taste the most like pasta to me. Since I have the same enriched dough issue with most pizza and calcium sulfate, I'm really looking forward to theirs.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    93j3ogwigqit.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    I already received my Banza pizza yesterday and I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. I had the Margherita one for dinner last night.

4rrwdi4tl7ao.jpg

It cooked evenly and the crust got nice and crispy; it didn't have that soggy middle like many frozen pizzas do. I would buy this again because it was way better than the Caulipower Margherita pizza. However, I think next time I would add spices to it because, despite the high sodium content, the flavor could have been amped up a bit.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I’d definitely eat the whole skillet. 0xvmnud0w9xm.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    Finally found the gingerbread oreos and very excited to try. Was at the dentist yesterday so teeth hurting a bit so have to wait
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Two things: first is ultra-filtered, almost lactose-free high protein milk (I only tried the green bottle)...

5lkx4wxmz28o.png
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Second one: high protein Cheeto-like chips (although I haven't tried the cheese flavour)...

wb5rq4iph3je.jpg