Waist Aways - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Pw 162.2
    Cw 162

I was thinking it would have been more, but its something.. I think it is my body just waiting for a big whoosh next sat that will put me in the 150s by the end of the month... yeah, yeah thats it ! Lol
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    spyro88 wrote: »
    PW 91.6
    CW 91
    LTD 7kg

*Does a little dance*

I'm very happy I've lost a bit this week as I had a couple of wobbly days mid-week, but think I made up for it the past two days with some hard work at the gym.

As it's Saturday, I've just made myself and fiance banana pancakes - hopefully I haven't undone the good! (They were super delicious though, and a healthy-ish oat recipe rather than flour :D )

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend - any nice plans? We are off to Canterbury next week for a few days, which is an ancient cathedral city in South East England. We were originally planning on Scotland but they are currently under lockdown so we had to change. I think it will do us both good to have a little break but I am hoping I don't wreck my progress!

Prepare for next week's fabulous BIG dance - you will hit onederland, I know you will! You are so close (200.6 lbs) and since our celebrations are in pounds, next week will be your week. You will wear the most gaudy tiara and we will all dance with you!

Have a great time in Canterbury - it is almost as dramatic as Scotland :wink:
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,052 Member
    Steps and exercise update for 23rd October:

Steps - 4780 including 26 mins jogging
  • jugar
    SO many people are having trouble getting on to the mfp community ====== I will probably delay the tallies on Sunday morning. Weigh in as soon as you can! Thanks :heart:
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    SO many people are having trouble getting on to the mfp community ====== I will probably delay the tallies on Sunday morning. Weigh in as soon as you can! Thanks :heart:

I had trouble getting on the community page until after 10pm Sunday. Tried randomly since Saturday night. Hopefully it's sorted out!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Trouble getting on here too.

PW 192.6
    CW 193.9

@Terytha Wow! A big snowstorm. It was so warm here today. Unseasonably. It was in the mid 80s.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Beautiful! Love the colours. I'll try snap a picture on my next run.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    PW 150.2
    CW 152.2

Sorry for the delay. I had hoped 1 more day would make a difference. It didn't and then I couldn't get on yesterday.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    Steps
    Sun 8,281
    30 min intervals
    Mon 12,664
    30 min intervals
    Tues 13,145
    30 min Barre
    Wed 7,207
    Thurs 14,779
    30min intervals
    Fri 16,335
    Sat 10,050

• KellyBgetsfit
    We have been having record breaking heat. We have been in the 80s. Ow, we are supposed to get snow Mon-Wed, which would be crazy early for us.
  • jugar
    Happy Sunday!

I am not doing the tallies right away, so there is a chance our last 4 people can weigh in or let me know if they are taking the week off - thanks!
    @travisspring
    @evangsimmons170
    @Steph1498
    @lovethyneighbor
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 277 Member
    PW: 212.0
    CW: 213.6
    I had difficulty logging in yesterday 😕
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    @Pearl4686 That looks beautiful <3 Zoning out to nature sounds great. Autumn is my favourite time of year!
  • jugar
    @Pearl4686
    It's so GREEN!!! We have no leaves now, but that means we can see the lake that is down below us. All winter we get the lake view, so even though it isn't green (except for the conifers), it gives us a sense of space. Your path looks like a wonderful place to walk. And sounds of nature are the best music around :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.