Lowest Weight in 10 Years!

Caelock
Caelock Posts: 7 Member
I reached a pretty big milestone for myself today, and just had to share. I stepped on the scale and it read 311!! That is 24 pounds down and my lowest weight in 10 years. So far I haven't really been moved by the numbers on the scale going down, but it really hit me today. On one hand, it seems like such a little thing, but really (for me) this is such a huge accomplishment and has created a wave of motivation and just... really good feelings. I have a long, long way to go still, but this little win has definitely bolstered my motivation and convinced me that I can, in fact, keep going!

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Yes! That's great! Keep hold of those good feelings - they provide motivation for continued progress.
  • teachertrout
    teachertrout Posts: 1 Member
    If you have been losing weight for a long time, 24 lbs. is a huge deal. So many times losing and gaining the same 5 lbs. 24 lbs seems impossible! YOU did it! That was you! yeah it was! That means you CAN do it! Congrats, girl!
  • lynneburgess714
    lynneburgess714 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations on achieving such a huge milestone. Something that is good for me at the moment is that I have reached a weight I haven't been for 4 years. Great motivator isn't it?
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Yes! Celebrate the wins! That's awesome, keep going and keep allowing yourself to enjoy the steps along the way.
  • Caelock
    Caelock Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you for the kind words! It does feel great!
  • StephanieStC
    StephanieStC Posts: 59 Member
    That feels really good! Enjoy the feeling and give yourself credit for sticking to it!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    What an accomplishment, Caelock! Good for you! I am sure you see a big difference. Take a picture to keep along your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!