Steps:
    10/18: 7,383
    10/19:4,850
    10/20: 3,882
    10/21: 5,010
    10/22: 5,909
    10/23: 6,095
    10/24: 4,940

Hey @Jen_967 please take a look at the chart and see if all of your steps are recorded correctly. I have the same step count for both 10/17 and 10/18. Let me know what's wrong and I'll correct. It's been a crazy few weeks.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    4rdnxywfjeo2.png

GREAT job to all winners and honorable mentions!! Keep it up!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    8n9mipc17l26.jpg

WELCOME to all newbies for November! @AmandaFastCar and @927caryo , glad you found us!! Thanks for popping in early and introducing yourself. Now we know who the trouble makers are gonna be for the month! HA! LOL

I'm Jessica, one of your captains...the SLACKER, I mean other captain is @mulecanter and we're here to support you and give you a little nudge when you need it.

For those of you needing to "get moving", I handle sign ups for our Step Team. Our step chart is found just below the spreadsheet where we track your weigh ins for the month, off the main Fat2Fit page. So find the weight chart and scroll down. If you wear a Fitbit, step tracker, Apple Watch or use your phone for step tracking, just respond to this email or send me an IM and let me know what your daily step goal is for the month. I'll add you to the chart and then report in every 2-3 days with your step counts (include dates please) and I'll keep the chart updated. We celebrate the weeks/month after we finish out each month. It just helps to track and sometimes compete with each other.

So, before this turns into War and Peace, the sequel, I'll shut up. Glad you're here and good luck for the coming month!
    Jessica :smile:

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    aliwali77 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Thank you for having me. I’m doing this whole weight loss thing at home on my own so it will be good to have some support. Since the end of August I have lost about 8 lbs, slow and steady. I have about 10lbs to go to get to my target weight of 154lbs. Then I’ll reevaluate.

My main form of exercise is Crossfit, which I’ve been doing for nearly a year. I enjoy lifting weights, but my cardio could definitely improve some.

Oh and I’m from Leicestershire in the UK.

Hi & welcome.I am sure you will find the group useful.They are a friendly bunch !
    Nice to welcome another UK member.I am from Manchester 😀
  • izzyred9400
    Hello there, I am new 🙂 Looking forward to a great weight loss journey!!

Hi,
    Welcome,I'm sure you will find inspiration & support in your journey here!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Your team is now full .......Please welcome a husband and wife team @rhilleshiem and @krhilleshiem :)
  • jessicakrall8
    5daucf33ltud.jpg

Welcome to our team @rhilleshiem and @krhilleshiem !! Please read the other welcome notes from page 12 so you can see some of our craziness! We're glad you found us.

On behalf of myself, my co-captain @mulecanter and the whole team, we're hoping you find the support you need with us. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself, telling us a little about your goals!

If you'd like to sign up for the step team challenge, just reply back to this message or send me an IM and give me a daily step goal you'd like to stride for...and I'll add you to the list. You can find the step chart on the same page as the weigh in chart on the main Fat2Fit page.

Again, welcome and good luck for November!
    Jessica :blush:
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Hi Jessica,
    I was doing a decent job at losing my pregnancy weight before all of the COVID shutdowns, but that was because I had a personal trainer to keep me accountable. Now I have no one (except my husband, but no one ever listens to them 😉) holding me accountable and I have gained some of my pregnancy weight back. I'm hoping I can start losing the extra weight I have gained by using food as an emotional support.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps

10/20 12,153
    10/21 16,336
    10/22 15,206
    10/23 19,863
    10/24 15,590
    10/25 15,737
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Thurs WI ....super late posting this
    Week 3
    PW 146
    CW 145.5
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 209 Member
    Hey everyone! My goal weight is 185. I lift weights and row, with a goal to do either every day. I have a tendency to be inconsistent with exercise (on for a few weeks, then off for several weeks) and started using food as a coping mechanism in law school. I've used MFP for a long time, but again have the consistency problem so I hope by joining this group I can do better with accountability.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    10/21 9070
    10/22 6307
    10/23 7730
    10/24 13025
    10/25 6633
    10/26 9036
  • izzyred9400
    Hello there, I am new 🙂 Looking forward to a great weight loss journey!!

Welcome,I'm sure this group will help.
  • izzyred9400
    aliwali77 wrote: »
    Hi all
    Thank you for having me. I’m doing this whole weight loss thing at home on my own so it will be good to have some support. Since the end of August I have lost about 8 lbs, slow and steady. I have about 10lbs to go to get to my target weight of 154lbs. Then I’ll reevaluate.

My main form of exercise is Crossfit, which I’ve been doing for nearly a year. I enjoy lifting weights, but my cardio could definitely improve some.

Oh and I’m from Leicestershire in the UK.

Hi,I thought I already posted but cant see it !
    Welcome to team Trimstones.Nice to see another UK member.I am from Manchester.Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • izzyred9400
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Welcome newbie's, we will see you in the November thread and spreadsheet. I'm the recluse co-captain that lets Jessica do all the work so I can eat too much and continue my Covid rocket flight to higher and higher weight levels. This doesn't bode well for the pending holiday season. One lesson I'm learning again is that I need a daily slap from my scale each morning or I get complacent. Since teleworking started I got off that routine and have suffered a big backslide. I'm now changing that--scale every morning and a refreshing slap in the face.

So far, I'm resisting Halloween candy successfully. How about you?

@mulecanter.
    I haven't brought any Halloween treats for a couple of years as have no visitors & scoff the lot.Doubt many will be out this year as we in lockdown so cant visit anyone.
  • jessicakrall8
    @izzyred9400 and @mulecanter With the CDC this week, discouraging any, even small family gatherings because of the entering into fall/winter flu and weather season, my family and I have already cancelled Thanksgiving, but we're planning on having a virtual Zoom meal together. For Christmas, we're each making a donation to a favorite charity and not exchanging gifts. We'll likely do another Zoom meal together on Christmas Eve and Day. I haven't decided whether I'm even putting up a tree this year. We all just need to be safe.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Hi Trimstones... Please welcome @Tobalee :)
  • Tobalee
    Tobalee Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone,

I recently went from working on my feet to behind a desk and I am struggling with the snacking while bored more than ever. Since my entire family is home and I am the only one still working out of the house, I come home to home baked treats frequently and have no will power to limit myself to 1 or a bite. I also deeply miss going to the gym but ours still has not reopened. I live in California and we are just starting to open things slowly.
    I currently weigh 191 and would love to get to 160 but in reality 170 sounds great.
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    I love being in this group! It keeps me accountable!
This discussion has been closed.