What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Looking at Fb bc it takes forever for us to actually start working here it seems and I came across one of those posts that say, here's a paradise of a island with a house and a boat and all you have to do is stay here for a month with two of your freinds and you'll win millions. But with no electronics 😱Who are you bringing.
    Like, it would be crazy easy to go on vacation with your best friends. What is the challenge???? You don't even have to make a shelter...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Just looked out the kitchen window and saw a guy riding by in a unicycle.

there's a guy in my town who rides around on one occasionally. it's always inspiring to see him out there. just vibing.

but I've never understood why a unicycle. it's such a useless skill. like being able to solve a rubiks cube or juggle.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »

there's a guy in my town who rides around on one occasionally. it's always inspiring to see him out there. just vibing.

but I've never understood why a unicycle. it's such a useless skill. like being able to solve a rubiks cube or juggle.

idk but i bet your unicycle rider can do those things too
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

idk but i bet your unicycle rider can do those things too

I've made up so many elaborate backstories for him at this point. to know the truth would shatter me.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    8y9dbxxb3say.jpeg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited October 2020
    my lil girl and i got biore strips on and watching hannah montana
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Telling ZoeCat to move her head off the computer. Her FooManChoo whiskers and paws are in my my way.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Wow okay
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

isn't that the lowest form of transportation ?

..... even a skateboard has 3 more wheels than a unicycle.

it's also a narcissistic way to travel around town:

" Look at me! Look at me! I have balance...... but not enough money to afford another wheel and tire."

either that, or you live next door to a circus.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

" Look at me! Look at me! I have balance...... but not enough money to afford another wheel and tire."

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FYrfZ1h5KFxsRO%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1
  • Sitting with my boyfriend. I've been reading about vertebrate histology and he's reading the Bible, and in a few minutes when the water heater recharges, he'll go have a shower, and when he's done with the shower and the water heater recharges, I'll finish two days worth of dishes. Whee!

I am fine with just sitting a lot cause I'm cramping, but we're out of clean dishes so something has to be done.

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971

What does that mean? I’ve never heard that.

It means that the tank isn't heating properly, so you have to wait for it to heat the water in the tank all the way up, then use it, then wait again for it to heat all the way up, then use it.

We don't have an income right now so we're trying to not spend $2K on the water heater, so we're making do.

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sitting with my boyfriend. I've been reading about vertebrate histology and he's reading the Bible, and in a few minutes when the water heater recharges, he'll go have a shower, and when he's done with the shower and the water heater recharges, I'll finish two days worth of dishes. Whee!

I am fine with just sitting a lot cause I'm cramping, but we're out of clean dishes so something has to be done.

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971

What does that mean? I’ve never heard that.

It means that the tank isn't heating properly, so you have to wait for it to heat the water in the tank all the way up, then use it, then wait again for it to heat all the way up, then use it.

We don't have an income right now so we're trying to not spend $2K on the water heater, so we're making do.

Ahhh, gotcha.

Assuming it’s electric it could be something as simple and inexpensive as cleaning the heating elements or replacing a bad heating element. Or draining / flushing the tank I case the lower element is in the gunk. Which, replacing the lower element you would do anyway.

If it’s gas I don’t know but on my old tankless gas water heater occasionally I had to take out the flame sensors and gently clean them with an Emory cloth. The second set of burners would not kick on when the sensors were fouled. But, messing with that you may want someone experienced to take a look.
  • It says one element is out, but again, it's an expert matter, and expert wants to just replace the whole thing, hence the $2K price tag that we're not wanting to pay yet.
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited October 2020
    I was so bored I did one of those quizzes.... interesting 🤔

vatoq71610fy.jpg

100 percent.;)
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FYrfZ1h5KFxsRO%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

i have to admit that's a stellar clip
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Babysitting a snail🤷‍♀️
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Waiting for an appointment to get my ankle checked out. Haven't been able to properly walk since end of Sept, but appointments got cancelled due to covid like symptoms. Ugh.
  • Drinking caffeinated iced tea in the hopes that it will help my headache. Since lying down in a dark room didn't.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,079 Member
    Warming up the grill.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    I was so bored I did one of those quizzes.... interesting 🤔

vatoq71610fy.jpg

100 percent.;)

Thinking about it..m