Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,657 Member Member Posts: 1,657 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Men who get dressed putting their tee shirt on before their pants.......creepy look dude. Women yes.....men no.....

its sexier when they have their socks on too :)

My favorite is the shirt tucked into the underwear.
    19o8r7og15x5.gif
  • VeryKatieVeryKatie Member Posts: 5,793 Member Member Posts: 5,793 Member
    People who talk on the phone in a public bathroom. I'm pooping/peeing/menstruating here, I'd really appreciate if the person on the other end of your call didn't have to hear that. Its bad enough you're here!
  • Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314_ Member Posts: 1,414 Member Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    People who talk on the phone in a public bathroom. I'm pooping/peeing/menstruating here, I'd really appreciate if the person on the other end of your call didn't have to hear that. Its bad enough you're here!

People can hear you menstruate? That's badass.

I legit laughed out loud at this! 🤣
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,363 Member Member Posts: 2,363 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    ^^ Also, while scream-grunting, "What's the point of this again if I'm not having any more kids?!"

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

That’s why I donated my uterus to science. I think they got a raw deal though- it was kind of a jerk, that one
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,657 Member Member Posts: 1,657 Member
    ^^ Also, while scream-grunting, "What's the point of this again if I'm not having any more kids?!"

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

Nope, not just you. And as the cycle shrinks, joy returns to my life.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,415 Member Member Posts: 9,415 Member

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

When is that gonna happen for me? Mine's just getting longer/worse! :disappointed:
    I wish they'd just let me cut my uterus out and donate it to either someone who could use it or use it for science exploration. Bleh.
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    Losing so many of my trees to ice.

wmvc8ucmadug.jpeg

😲. Someone may come come clean that up for free if they could have the hardwood to season for fires or smoking.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,217 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,217 Member
    Losing so many of my trees to ice.

wmvc8ucmadug.jpeg

😲. Someone may come come clean that up for free if they could have the hardwood to season for fires or smoking.

That would be ideal!
    It’s all Oak.

No? Just me?

Mmmk.

When is that gonna happen for me? Mine's just getting longer/worse! :disappointed:
    I wish they'd just let me cut my uterus out and donate it to either someone who could use it or use it for science exploration. Bleh.

*shrug* Not soon enough. Im 47 and nearly 2 yrs in now.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,543 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,543 MFP Moderator
    I love that this just turned into the ultimate ladies thread :D
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 8,460 Member Member Posts: 8,460 Member
    When someone in my house fails to put the tp on the 'correct' way