• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Warming up the grill.

What are you grilling me for dinner?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Warming up the grill.

What are you grilling me for dinner?

Steak, steamed broccoli with olive oil and garlic salt and baked red potatoes.

And a bottle of wine since you’re coming
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Seasoning steaks to make for the hotel staff to say I appreciate you.

Once again, they shuffled things around to ensure I was taken care of after having to extend yet again.
  • Playing ARK:Survival Evolved and listening to Delta Notch's 8 hour mix. And having hot and cold chills alternately, and cramping.

Today is Black Cat Day. Here is the one in my profile pic, Nyx, Daughter of Chaos. She is just over a year old.
    q4eruahm6an2.jpg

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Playing ARK:Survival Evolved and listening to Delta Notch's 8 hour mix. And having hot and cold chills alternately, and cramping.

Today is Black Cat Day. Here is the one in my profile pic, Nyx, Daughter of Chaos. She is just over a year old.
    q4eruahm6an2.jpg

Mine's Thackery Binx! We adopted him last month so our remaining cat would have a playmate and they get along swimmingly. :)

xz066twdtzz4.jpg

• Oh, I love it when they're kittens and you can snuggle them under your chin! She's a bit large for that now, but she loves to sit on laps.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Well now I'm wanting steak

You’re welcome too 😁
  • KosmosKitten
    Oh, I love it when they're kittens and you can snuggle them under your chin! She's a bit large for that now, but she loves to sit on laps.

He's a head cat, :lol: . He likes to wait until I'm asleep and snuggle next to my face, above my head on my hair or sneak under the blankets and steal all the warmth between my husband and myself.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    It says one element is out, but again, it's an expert matter, and expert wants to just replace the whole thing, hence the $2K price tag that we're not wanting to pay yet.

IMHO that is crazy. This is one of the reasons I can’t close on time. The relief valve on one of the water heaters is reduced which in the event of a discharge could cause it to ‘plode.

I’m not gonna say do this that or the other because if it’s done wrong a water heater “could” turn into a missile or a bomb, especially if the relief valve is not plumbed properly like above , but I think if you are halfway mechanically inclined you could repair it or replace it yourselves for much less.

Best of luck. I loath engineered deprecation and “expert” recommendations who would rather replace than repair.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Wondering why I'm hungry all the time to the point I get headaches. Also thinking I may have gone overboard on christmas shopping.
  • NBAY_D
    NBAY_D Posts: 28 Member
    Bored at work. HMU lol.
  • KosmosKitten
    Waiting on a hurricane.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Still in bed watching movies. Not a good day today.

Sorry you're not having a good day 😔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Just tired of always being in pain. Tomorrow is another day ❤😊

I do hope not only tomorrow is better but that the pain gets sorted.. it sucks that you've overcome so much and now have to deal with this... Im wishing better days ahead real soon 🤗❤
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    @Miss_Chiev0us
    @IslandGal3

all the love for you both, my beautifuls. i wish i could drop off dinner for you both with some masked hugs. <3<3
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

Just tired of always being in pain. Tomorrow is another day ❤😊

I do hope not only tomorrow is better but that the pain gets sorted.. it sucks that you've overcome so much and now have to deal with this... Im wishing better days ahead real soon 🤗❤

and i'm going to tackle and smooch you just because Jo.. xo <3
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

😔 I'm sorry sweetie. I managed to take a bath. That's as good is it's going to get. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Love ya.

Wish you were closer we could watch movies together xox ❤