What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Had an alcohol free risotto with roast Red onion and butternut squash for dinner tonight
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Turkey pot pie with puffed pastry crust. Homemade roasted turkey and vege. A great sauce and some tasty waves of flavor. It was bangin' good.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Today I made chicken salad just for me and put it on a toasted pita. It was so good. I think I'll make it tomorrow again. For the guys I made pasta w pesto.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Breakfast of Vietnamese savoury pancakes made from last night's leftovers.
    4rr46e35wq5f.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    Spaghetti w clams.e73qnq1jbwd0.jpg
  • LeanMe_28
    LeanMe_28 Posts: 49 Member
    edited October 2020
    3w47gc9zc9gi.jpeg
    Pumpkin soup
  • snowflake954
    Gnocchi w homemade tomato sauce and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano.7njl1myk9lmc.jpg
  • acpgee
    Leftovers management. Breakfast was bubble and squeak made out of leftover mash and veg.
    87g3i1ox8tyu.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    Vegetable pie w spinach, radicchio, egg, and feta cheese.4fiu0bvswwtm.jpg
  • xodreamariexo
    xodreamariexo Posts: 63 Member
    Chicken Alfredo! 150g blackened grilled chicken breast, 84g pasta, 64 grams alfredo sauce, 1 strip of bacon turned to bits, & a handful of peas 😋
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Chicken Alfredo! 150g blackened grilled chicken breast, 84g pasta, 64 grams alfredo sauce, 1 strip of bacon turned to bits, & a handful of peas 😋

That sounds very good.
  • acpgee
    Guay teow fried with brassicas and chinese sausage for lunch.
    v4kbbgaqcl4j.jpeg

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Avgolemono soup
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I bought myself a Cuisinart indoor grill a year ago. It lets you pick your category (chicken, pork, meat, fish) and it alerts you to the doneness. I use it almost every day. It was a bit pricey, but when I break down the cost per use, it was really cheap. And the non-stick panels go into the dishwasher. It beats getting the grill up all the time.

I have one too it's awesome
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I bought myself a Cuisinart indoor grill a year ago. It lets you pick your category (chicken, pork, meat, fish) and it alerts you to the doneness. I use it almost every day. It was a bit pricey, but when I break down the cost per use, it was really cheap. And the non-stick panels go into the dishwasher. It beats getting the grill up all the time.

I have one too it's awesome

Amazon lists several Cuisinart indoor grills, can you tell which model you have ? Thanks

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Just visited my mum & made us pan seared rib eye steaks with caramelized mushrooms & a spinach salad with homemade lemon-oil dressing. Simple, but we were both so starving (it was 4pm & my first meal of the day), so we couldn't wait any longer for me to prepare sides or starters.

In fact, I had a small pkg of Middleswarth's chips to take out the sting while waiting for mushrooms to caramelize. Far too busy day.
  • snowflake954
    Whole wheat pasta (radiators) w lentils.c9m4lzjbclm8.jpg
  • acpgee
    Lemon chicken, stir fried choi sam. rice.
    rknk7alqe529.jpeg
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Made a thing with ground meat, vegetables and tomatoes (canned :embarassed:). I like it...

Could have used more salt and less pepper, but such is life when you eyeball spices.
  • snowflake954
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    Made a thing with ground meat, vegetables and tomatoes (canned :embarassed:). I like it...

Could have used more salt and less pepper, but such is life when you eyeball spices.

Cooking is a learning curve--keep going.