If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^^yes....yes they do :p
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    French fries (with ranch dipping sauce), peanut butter, a tub of Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chilled or The Tonight Dough flavour. Turkish bread, toasted with butter that has lots of salt and fat. A vegetarian pizza with lots of olives and mushrooms. A tube of Pringles salt and vinegar chips with hommus. A block of Aldi's Caramel Chocolate, gosh its good. A packet of cadbury's magical elves chocolates. Lenny and Larry's lemon poppyseed cookie. And also, black forest cake. A mars bar, a snickers bar, a milky way bar, a kit kat, reese's peanut butter cups. Hot chocolate. Some vegan schnitzels. Cheese, brie and camembert with crackers. Olives. Chocolate gelato. A family size block of Crunch chocolate.

is that it? 🤣

:D Love this list and how specific it is!

I can't even remember the last time I had mozzarella sticks but these giant ones look delicious. gpk08iln68o1.png

The first time I ever had mozzarella sticks I was in a McDonald's in London back in 2015. I love cheese so much, I try and have vegan alternatives but they just don't taste the same
  • domeofstars
    edited October 2020
    Ooh I'm guessing you guys in the US don't have Milo which is so sad. It's like Nesquick except about a million times better. Well I would like some Milo over some really rich vanilla ice cream. NOT the diet Halo Top kind but the proper fatty sugary kind

uZELcoGQSctBUReZ8
  • PAPYRUS3
    layered jalapeño cheddar biscuits with salted honey butterhg5htljwsrbg.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    layered jalapeño cheddar biscuits with salted honey butterhg5htljwsrbg.png

YES 😍
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    French fries (with ranch dipping sauce), peanut butter, a tub of Ben and Jerry's Netflix and Chilled or The Tonight Dough flavour. Turkish bread, toasted with butter that has lots of salt and fat. A vegetarian pizza with lots of olives and mushrooms. A tube of Pringles salt and vinegar chips with hommus. A block of Aldi's Caramel Chocolate, gosh its good. A packet of cadbury's magical elves chocolates. Lenny and Larry's lemon poppyseed cookie. And also, black forest cake. A mars bar, a snickers bar, a milky way bar, a kit kat, reese's peanut butter cups. Hot chocolate. Some vegan schnitzels. Cheese, brie and camembert with crackers. Olives. Chocolate gelato. A family size block of Crunch chocolate.

is that it? 🤣

:D Love this list and how specific it is!

I can't even remember the last time I had mozzarella sticks but these giant ones look delicious. gpk08iln68o1.png

I can't either... but these look so good!
  • pancakerunner
    uxdwm1xt0jsi.png
    58lfyju938l2.png
    anything from Buxton Hall please and thank you
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    9ue5ulezqfni.jpg
    8j6dk3d0ahz8.jpg

Both are vegan recipes!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    @VegjoyP - that sandwich is amazing looking - Cashew 'cheese'?
  • LadyBattenburg
    LadyBattenburg Posts: 6 Member
    Fudge. Proper, old fashioned (in the UK), buttery, crumbly fudge. About a kilo of it.
  • pancakerunner
    zpafx639peca.png
  • PAPYRUS3
    Chocolate frosting topped with homemade peanut butter cups, chocolate chips and chocolate saucevuwkg3ysuj73.png
    Cinnaholic's way to celebrate 'National Chocolate Day'
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    @VegjoyP - that sandwich is amazing looking - Cashew 'cheese'?

I believe it is yes. Cashew cheese is awesome!
  • domeofstars
    zpafx639peca.png

Those look terrifying and not at all appetizing. That being said I've never eaten them before
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Ooh I'm guessing you guys in the US don't have Milo which is so sad. It's like Nesquick except about a million times better. Well I would like some Milo over some really rich vanilla ice cream. NOT the diet Halo Top kind but the proper fatty sugary kind

uZELcoGQSctBUReZ8

Ohhh yesssss.. this is my absolute favourite. I don't buy milo often because I eat it by the spoon out of the tin 🤤
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member

uZELcoGQSctBUReZ8

Ohhh yesssss.. this is my absolute favourite. I don't buy milo often because I eat it by the spoon out of the tin 🤤

I wish you guys didn't remind me of Milo! That lovely malty chocolate flavour is the bomb on top of good vanilla icecream with maple syrup and chopped peanuts. At least that is what I remember I had to have every night when pregnant ;P
  • BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Pizza. Of course!
  • domeofstars

uZELcoGQSctBUReZ8

Same! I have no self control when it comes to Milo. Same with crunchy peanut butter and Nutella. When I was 104 kilos I would easily put away a whole big jar of kraft peanut butter in about ten minutes 😱
  • pancakerunner
    zpafx639peca.png

Those look terrifying and not at all appetizing. That being said I've never eaten them before

Witches fingers! Peanut butter cookies haha