What We're Eating

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: coconut-flavored Greek yogurt with shredded unsweetened coconut & pomegranate arils mixed in, and coffee.

Lunch: ham sandwich with mustard, pickles, onion & lettuce, 1/2 serving of baked fries and 3 oz. blackberries.

Dinner: 2 lemon-ricotta pancakes and a boiled egg.

After Dinner Coffee: Tall orange pecan latte topped w/ cinnamon. I usually go for black coffee, but this was worth it!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    After Dinner Coffee: Tall orange pecan latte topped w/ cinnamon. I usually go for black coffee, but this was worth it!

That latte sounds amaaaaazing!!
  • rainingribbons
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Large latte and a lentil stuffed samosa from a local cafe
    Snack: Blueberries
    Lunch: Taco salad using ground turkey
    Snack: 3 homemade molasses cookies
    Dinner: Leftover homemade green chili chicken enchiladas

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, coconut greek yogurt with blueberries
    Lunch: Taco salad, 2 mini dark chocolate Reese's, and a cup of earl gray tea
    Snack: Likely 1/4 apple cider donut from a local pumpkin patch, as well as a piece of fudge and a small mocha without whip
    Dinner: Either shephard's pie or TBD, depending on whether we go out for food with coworkers after the pumpkin patch!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with cottage cheese mixed in and topped with pecan chips/mixed fruit. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Personal size pizza with Morningstar Beef Crumbles and jalapeño peppers. Once baked, I dusted with parmesan cheese and topped with ghardinera. Water to drink
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Tbd..
    Walked treadmill for 1 hour and errands.😊
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yesterday -
    Breakfast: Skyr with pumpkin, almond butter, protein powder, and pumpkin pie spice mixed in, topped with hemp seeds, muesli, and chopped up honeycrisp apple
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Sprouted grain tortilla with tuna salad; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Chocolate mint protein bar; the rest of the apple from the morning
    Dinner: White chicken chili pie with pumpkin cornbread crust

Today -
    Breakfast: Multigrain protein French toast with peanut butter and warmed up raspberries and blueberries
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: White chicken chili pie with pumpkin cornbread crust
    Snack: Raspberry skyr with 1/2 of a peanut butter, dark chocolate, and sea salt raw protein bar
    Dinner: Bbq ground turkey with zucchini, roasted sweet potatoes, and gouda cheese; 1 fig
  • seltzermint555

That latte sounds amaaaaazing!!

It really was! I loved that it was super strong and orange-y!

Today
    Breakfast: hard-boiled egg, leftover steel cut oats with blueberries & sugar free syrup, coffee.

Lunch: 2 chicken strips with honey mustard, diet cola & a peach Greek yogurt. I was at Braum's (fast food) with my dad and this was my halfway decent option.

Dinner: slices of smoked turkey mixed into a rice, veggie & white bean blend, sorta casserole style.
    Later, coffee and 1 piece of homemade chocolate walnut fudge.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Breakfast: Pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, bananas and maple syrup
    Lunch: Leftover half a cowboy burger and mac and cheese
    Snack:
    Dinner: Cheese stuffed pork burger with potato wedges
    Dessert: Cup of hot chocolate and popcorn
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, greek yogurt and blueberries
    Snack: 3 mini dark chocolate Reese's, another coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Chicken gyro from a local food truck - I've been wanting to try this place since last year and it was SO good!
    Dinner: Out for a friend's birthday - either ahi tuna tacos or a salmon and kale salad
    Dessert: Likely a small slice of cake my friend's wife is making!
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: toast with blueberry spread, cottage cheese & coffee.

Lunch: Morningstar veggie corn dog, pickle pasta salad & an orange.

Dinner: Loco Moco made with brown rice, veggie burger patty, fried egg, loads of fresh pineapple chunks.

Snack: 1/2 Pure Protein bar in chocolate chip cookie dough flavor & chamomile tea
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Pumpkin spice English muffin with almond butter and sliced fig, 1 egg and 2 egg whites with spinach
    Snack: Espresso with oat milk
    Lunch: White chicken chili pie with whole grain pumpkin cornbread crust; 2 small pieces of whole hazelnut dark chocolate
    Snack: Vanilla & cinnamon skyr with 1/2 of a peanut butter, dark chocolate, and sea salt raw protein bar broken up on top
    Dinner: Bbq ground turkey, roasted sweet potato, zucchini, and gouda cheese; 1 gingerbread Oreo
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Lunch: Rice, kidney beans, cabbage, and a few Gardein beefless tips
    Snack: Field Roast burger on bun with lettuce, veganaise, and a slice of vegan smoked gouda
    Dinner: Chickpea shell pasta, mushrooms, spinach, and a field roast italian sausage in tomato sauce
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Egg sandwich on an english muffin with chicken sausage and cheese, bowl of strawberries, blueberries, and banana
    Lunch: LATE lunch of chicken wings and fries, a few fried mushrooms
    Snack:
    Dinner:
    Dessert: A little bit of ice cream
  • Breakfast: A well-toasted English muffin with butter. 20 ounce glass hot tea with splenda.
    Lunch: Pulled pork with barbecue sauce on a bun, chips.
    Dinner: Chicken fettucini alfredo, garlic toast.
    Afternoon snack: 20 ounces hot tea, rice krispies bar
    Evening snack: 20 ounces hot tea, two butter cookies.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Single serve Cheerios cereal cup with 1/2 of a banana, a few pecans chips on top with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. 1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    mid morning
    1 cup Coffee with Splenda and half and half for the ride to the doctor's office..My mom had her 3 month wellness check.
    Lunch
    1/2 of a pbj sandwich with a cup of chicken noodle soup
    Dinner
    Pumpkin protein shake topped with cool whip, drizzle of caramel, and a few pecan chips.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Muesli with goat milk, almond butter, protein powder, and sliced figs
    Lunch: White chicken chili pie with whole grain pumpkin cornbread crust
    Snack: Peach skyr w/ half of an Oatmega chocolate peanut protein bar crumbled on top
    Dinner: Ezekiel sprouted grain tortilla, bbq ground turkey, spinach, mushrooms, and 3-pepper colby jack cheese
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    After a mini binge yesterday today was a better day
    B- 1 piece of cream cheese toast with an apple and 1tbs of pb and coffee
    L- 1 joseph's pita pizza, greenbeans, green grapes
    D- Chicken salad low carb wrap, greenbeans, small bowl of strawberries and quarter of a banana
    S- popcorn
    S- lily's chocolate bar
    Calories: 1300/1600
    Workout: 300 leg day sydney's new one
  • Southernfit87
    Southernfit87 Posts: 39 Member
    Just ate 2 baked chicken thighs, green. Beans, and a sweet potato so good does sound boring though now that I'm typing it haha
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Sausage biscuit and hot chocolate
    Lunch: Bean and pasta soup
    Snack:
    Dinner: McDonald's cheeseburger and fries
    Dessert: Chocolate chip cookie

Had a few things yesterday that really disrupted my day. Covid test in the morning (came back negative already yay) and then a vet appointment at 5:30 for both kitties (yearly physical and shots). So too much fast food and my stomach hates me this morning.
  • Breakfast: Well-toasted English muffin and hot tea.
    Lunch: Chicken fingers with bbq sauce to dip them in, chips.
    Dinner: Carnitas, served with pico de gallo and a lime wedge in small tortillas, and Mexican rice.
    Afternoon snack: A Rice krispie bar.
    Evening snack: Hot decaf tea and two Danish butter cookies.
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Pumpkin pie protein smoothie bowl
    Lunch: 1/2 of a "Thanksgiving Day" sandwich - rye bread, roasted turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mayo, and lettuce; 2 small squares of whole hazelnut dark chocolate
    Snack: Vanilla & cinnamon skyr with 1/2 of a chocolate peanut protein bar
    Dinner: Mixed greens salad with apple, egg, tomatoes, cucumber, ground turkey, mushrooms, colby jack cheese, and some of a sprouted grain tortilla