What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Chest and triceps! Gonna have a hell of a time washing my hair!
    My favs for today were skull crushers and benching. 🏋️‍♀️
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Yoga, wall assisted handstand pushups, pull-ups, hollow body holds, back bridges, dips and jumprope.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I’ve been following a 6-week plan from the Nike Training Club (free!) and I really like it! Today was a kick boxing style one.

Has anyone else done a NTC plan?
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Got LEGS in today! then was told to go home per possible covid exposure :(
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Steady state Cardiow94sjn2y0p00.png
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Lots of great work!

Just 12.5 minutes on the rower today for me and then 30 minutes on the LateralX and AD Pro (Assault Bike) combined. Around 45 minutes today, all under 70% max HR. Could have gone longer on the rower but I developed a blister. Hands still getting readjusted. That will take a few weeks as I rebuild back up.
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    45 minutes on my Sole LCR, HIIT program
    1/2 hr of upper body workout with dumbells and a bench.
    10 minutes of dumbell squats
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    AM
    Yoga, Hollow Body Holds, Back Bridges, Pushups, Rows and Jumprope.

PM
    Handstand Wall Holds, Dead Hangs and Stomach Vacuums...
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    Wednesday
    Hangboarding, didn't set any PRs but not a shabby session.

Thursday
    Leg day.
    Squat, 4 sets of 5, 85 kgs.
    Deadlift, 2 sets of 5, 110 kgs. I meant to do more sets, but ran out of time. (I needed to head out aftwerwards.)

Today
    An hour climbing over lunch. My technique was OK on the footwork practice, but I was pretty average (at best) at the dyno practice.

I have been doing some 5 day Fitbit step challenge. I am currently on over 100,000, and seem to be winning by around 30,000.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Did a decent 5 minute X 5 / 3 minute active recovery workout. After a couple minutes on the rower, first two on the rower (this is the longest in a while I've pushed on the rower, since June or so). Did around a 2:07/2:08 pace on each. Then did one on the LateralX and two more on the AD Pro, so a full cycle of all my cardio equipment today.

Half way through my 100 pushups, 100 pressups and I've added in weighted squats again (only 80 or so).
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Today's morning session: Team Body Project's "Real Start Beats 2", followed by another round of "Burn and Blast" (one of my favorite short and low-impact ones!!).

**Here is a link to "Burn and Blast" available on YouTube, if any of you Pals would like to relish it yourself :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKf6YpYcb1s
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    tried something totally different today, instead of swimming for only 45 minutes I went completely crazy and swam for 50
  • JDMac82
    Hiking trails with 30# for an hour
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Morning session of Team Body Project's "PT 1".
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Still backing off/slacking off daily exercise, to see whether some low back issues will improve . . . but I did row a bit over 11k in the double today, because it was a beautiful, beautiful morning and we just didn't want to stop rowing (but we eventually did 😐).

I stopped my regular osteopath appointments when the pandemic really got rolling, and probably need to get that back in my life. It's been long enough, and with a switch to Medicare/supplement happening in November, I think I'll have to get a re-referral from primary care.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Back to home workouts until a negative test. Did upper body in hopes I was going to hear back results today to do lower tomorrow at a gym. Sigh*
  • erinnichols91
    erinnichols91 Posts: 10 Member
    Jump rope HIIT
    20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest. Repeat each group 2x with 60sec rest between groups. Followed by 10 minutes of abs and then yoga tonight
    bg4tu9r35sv9.png
    upojw2hghesw.jpeg
    dl9qe1dys2so.jpeg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    45 minute walk
  • JDMac82
    60 min's hiking trails with 30#s
  • spirit7125
    spirit7125 Posts: 77 Member
    Today is my squat/deadlift day. I do weider 5-3-1 program. I increased my max DL to 175# today. Pretty happy! Back squats ended with an amrap of 117# x3 after multiple lower weight reps. I love looking at everyone’s workouts. Keeps me motivated!