Women 200lb+, Let's Be Fang-tastic This October!!!

Replies

• xofarrah
    xofarrah Posts: 15 Member
    Highest weight: 214.3 (8/23)

10/1: 212.6
    10/8: 210.6
    10/15: 212.6
    10/22: 207.8
    10/29: 206.6
    10/31:

I have noticed there are some foods that are triggers to me binge eating, does anyone else have those? Do you have a trick for eating those items moderately, or do you just avoid, avoid, avoid? I saw the frozen chocolate trick, I just eat it frozen 😂

For me - chocolate, candy, baked goods... and this week those frozen taquitos from Costco lol.

• KMC55
    KMC55 Posts: 100 Member
    xofarrah wrote: »
    I have noticed there are some foods that are triggers to me binge eating, does anyone else have those? Do you have a trick for eating those items moderately, or do you just avoid, avoid, avoid? I saw the frozen chocolate trick, I just eat it frozen 😂

For me - chocolate, candy, baked goods... and this week those frozen taquitos from Costco lol.

I can completely relate, for the most part I avoid, but I am working on the moderation thing. My current plan is that when the craving pops into my head that I want something I have to wait until weigh in day (which is Wednesday for me). That way I can weigh in, then have my treat, if I still want it, and have a week to get it back on track. I'm not sure this is the healthiest way to do it but I am trying it because I need to start somewhere.
  • KMC55
    KMC55 Posts: 100 Member
    xofarrah wrote: »
    One of my ultimate goals is to be able to have these things, and having 1 piece/slice/serving. And to not only stop when it runs out.

@xofarrah I have had that same thought so many times. I haven't achieved it yet but working at it. I'm always amazed when people can just "not eat it" when I can't stay away.
  • The reason I can have mini candy bars in the house at all is that when they're in the garage freezer I know they're there but they don't sing. If they were in the kitchen they would sing and I couldn't keep out of them.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    JAC581 wrote: »
    Here in Pennsylvania, we are getting a heavy rainstorm all day, so that means no neighborhood walk outside today. I would like to find some sort of Zumba/dance video on YouTube I can work out with tonight after work. Does anyone have any YouTube videos they enjoy working out to?

I just want to say that I love this thread. I'm pretty introverted and don't socialize with people that much, even online, but this thread is so welcoming and positive!

All of the zumba videos I have favorited are for older beginners and are boring. However it seems like people posted some good ones on this thread before.