Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 130

Replies

• xxxSheilaxxx
    xxxSheilaxxx Posts: 212 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »

@xxxSheilaxxx How’d the tooth go? And his are you doing? As of this afternoon, I am having a molar pulled tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. Hope you made it through ok.

It went ok! The swelling went down enough for him to pull it. For some crazy reason I thought it was going to be instant relief, didn't even think about the fact that I was getting a tooth pulled from my head lol, so it hurt quite a bit after the numbing went down. Not anything a few tylenol couldn't help though. Spent the rest of the day doing nothing and had oatmeal for dinner. I'm feeling so much better today. Good luck today!! Thank you for asking!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited October 2020
    SModa61 wrote: »

@xxxSheilaxxx How’d the tooth go? And his are you doing? As of this afternoon, I am having a molar pulled tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. Hope you made it through ok.

It went ok! The swelling went down enough for him to pull it. For some crazy reason I thought it was going to be instant relief, didn't even think about the fact that I was getting a tooth pulled from my head lol, so it hurt quite a bit after the numbing went down. Not anything a few tylenol couldn't help though. Spent the rest of the day doing nothing and had oatmeal for dinner. I'm feeling so much better today. Good luck today!! Thank you for asking!

Glad it went well. I have no pain, so I'm in to receive some and have my options all lined up for when I get home. Glad for you that you are feeling better! :)