On your bike or....?

Both 😄

just think: "Margaret Thatcher Naked on a Cold Day."

it's good for an extra 3 to 5 minutes

😂👌
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @Miss_Chievous_ Don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Unfortunately I did lose ALOT of sleep over it because it was horrible and I genuinely cared about the person but I'm leaving it in the past where it belongs ❤ I have meet great friends here, they follow me on Facebook...on IG... they know me and know the truth and that's all that matters 😊

Well ill never be a Facebook or Instagram friend, but i sure do think you are great no matter what.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    People lie but actions don't. You took the high road.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    They have bad taste, I reckon. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You bet they do ❤️❤️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Well, I'm still here and I'm the same person I've always been...and they're not. 🤷‍♀️

See... they're still here disagreeing and hiding behind their screen 😘

I went to hug your post and it was me.😂 I must have hit it when I scrolled passed earlier. I swear to you. I wonder how many times I’ve done that. 🙈 Sorry.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Well, I'm still here and I'm the same person I've always been...and they're not. 🤷‍♀️

See... they're still here disagreeing and hiding behind their screen 😘

I went to hug your post and it was me.😂 I must have hit it when I scrolled passed earlier. I swear to you. I wonder how many times I’ve done that. 🙈 Sorry.

😂🤣😂 I've done that too. Sometimes I press on the disagrees I see to make sure it wasn't me lol

But I know some of them are still here... they probably press the insightful button now 😂
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited October 2020
    They all had good reasons and if I thought their reasons were dumb I’d make sure to give them a good reason🙂

And the latest reason with a coworker... because I drink Perrier water he thinks that’s me being uppity 😂 and I come in with just a hamburger from McDonald’s, again says something snarky, so I called him out on the way he looks and took it to lower levels and commented on his wife and kids- he doesn’t say a word to me anymore. Sometimes you have to hit them where it hurts to get them off you. Oh well.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I drink Perrier water]

giphy.gif

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I drink Perrier water]

giphy.gif

Bye 👋
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    they were all dumb reasons imho 😄

True that! 😘
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited November 2020
    Nunya. It's none of my business what others think of me or you. If I told you what others have sent and said to me your jaw would drop to the floor or not.

Another member here says it's how we handle adversity that matters. Powerful words. Taking the high road is integrity on every level. Keep taking the high road and let everything else eat your dust. You will not be deterred.

I've had a heavy feeling the last few days and then come to find out we hear the news. Things may change around here so if you've got something to say, say it now. I care. Chitchatterarians are rare creatures. Colorful birds, pretty voices and some who like to squawk loudly. I like all of it and I'm going to hang my head and cry if it all goes away. Loudly.

I grew up with Al Pacino's speech. Paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd10x8LiuBc