Waist Aways - October 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    OK team! Last day of the October challenge is tomorrow!

Let's get all the weigh-ins up to date.

Overdue:
    @graceojo999
    @ells_runs

Still due today (Friday):
    @evangsimmons170
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @Steph1498

Due Saturday:
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @Terytha
    @Micki48
    @lovethyneighbor
    @spyro88

You know what we always say - put in the number - good, bad or ugly. You'll make it through and we're all here to celebrate the ups and downs. Because you are all fabulous. Send me numbers B)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    I almost forgot! My sister @evelynladams527 will be back for November :heart: She has been through a crazy couple of months of stress, but now things might hopefully be calming down a bit. She'll be back!

Great news!!! Glad to see her return. I wonder if Vera is coming back too.

Hi @MandiSaysHey I will be making an announcement about our step team, but if you want to join us, it’s fine to say so now. Also let me know your daily step goal if you’d like. We will start on Sunday. I am a bit behind getting the results out. But you can see what it looks like above.

I actually took two walks today. So great on steps. Food not so much. Still having trouble. I’m sure you’ll see me here 😭tomorrow when I weigh in. It won’t be a surprise. Been eating to way past full. Stress and comfort eating. So fun.

Off to bed because once again I am up past midnight. Sleep is important. Til tomorrow...er later today I guess. 🤗😃
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @jugar I am inter In joint the step team also!
    @MandiSaysHey Holy Moly! That’s a lot of steps. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ I want to join the step challenge. 😁
  • jugar
    The November Team Chat page is OPEN!

Go there to introduce yourselves (again or for the first time), outline your goals and strategies for the month, and get ready to roll!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10814376/waistaways-november-2020-team-chat#latest

Please finish all October weigh-ins and step counts HERE. Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    another morning...starting out weighing and logging food..need to continue all the way through....not derail.
    Snow - early for us this year in MA. It is beautiful but may it all melt by lunchtime!
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Hi Team,
    I'm sorry for being missing in action.
    I've been on holiday for the last 10 days. School's were of in Wales UK.
    That meant I've gain 😥

CW is 210.2 lbs 😥 very sorry.

You are all going so well! We'll done to everyone 😍
  • jugar
    ells_runs wrote: »
    Hi Team,
    I'm sorry for being missing in action.
    I've been on holiday for the last 10 days. School's were of in Wales UK.
    That meant I've gain 😥

CW is 210.2 lbs 😥 very sorry.

You are all going so well! We'll done to everyone 😍

You're doing so well too! You needed a holiday, even if it put a slowdown on your weight loss for a bit. You'll get back at it - you know the drill! Hugs to you - I hope you are feeling rested and revived, although with kids at home, that's a faint hope :tired_face:
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    kmriedell wrote: »
    @jugar I am inter In joint the step team also!
    @MandiSaysHey Holy Moly! That’s a lot of steps. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

@kmriedell I work in retail management, in a huge store. Lol don't is easy for me to hit 10k, or even 15k many days. But it's my days off that do me in.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    So it's easy** sorry, typo and dont know how to edit my comment
  • jugar
    So it's easy** sorry, typo and dont know how to edit my comment

To edit, you have one hour. Hover over the top right hand part of your message and the little gear symbol should appear. Click it and you can edit your message. If the gear thingy does not appear, refresh the page first, and then it will be there. You can delete your own post that way too, if you got outta hand and change your mind about posting! :grimace:
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    CW: 168

@jugar Can I switch to Sunday weigh in for November? Friday nights are apparently my indulging nights now and its showing.
  • jugar
    Terytha wrote: »

@jugar Can I switch to Sunday weigh in for November? Friday nights are apparently my indulging nights now and its showing.

Absolutely. And look at you in the 160s. I still do a double take when you weigh in. It takes a while for my brain to catch up with reality! You are amazing.

Since you're changing from the last weigh-in day to the 1st of the week, I'll put 168 for your final weight for October, but then I'll change your starting weight for November to last week's weight, and then you can weigh in for week 1 tomorrow. Or I'll just put in the 168 from today if you prefer. I hope that makes sense!
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Friday
    PW 173.2
    CW 175.0
    LTD 25.2

I have had an upset GI tract most of the week and am really bloated so I held off posting hoping this morning would be better than yesterday. It wasn't. :(
    So it is what it is...
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    PW 91.6
    CW 93.7

:s Oh dear, this was a bigger gain than I was expecting but I have let loose a bit whilst I've been away and we have eaten well. I'm back home now and have been strict with myself today and have been to the gym already! Straight back on it!
  • jugar
    @CanadianGiraffe
    So sorry you have not been feeling well! It is hard to keep going during those times, but hopefully you'll be springing back into action very soon.

@spyro88
    Get out there and kick that gain to the curb! It was fun while it lasted, but now it is out. Good start!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Terytha wrote: »

Absolutely. And look at you in the 160s. I still do a double take when you weigh in. It takes a while for my brain to catch up with reality! You are amazing.

Since you're changing from the last weigh-in day to the 1st of the week, I'll put 168 for your final weight for October, but then I'll change your starting weight for November to last week's weight, and then you can weigh in for week 1 tomorrow. Or I'll just put in the 168 from today if you prefer. I hope that makes sense!

My brain hasn't caught up at all. I still instinctively type a 2 first when I put my weight down. XD

Sure, I'll weigh in tomorrow. Sounds like a plan!
This discussion has been closed.