‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Not sure if this counts as makeup, but here’s what I wore WFH to work for our Halloween “party”. 1m1jp82ob0ol.jpeg
    w0iz38mqrxxb.jpeg

Love it! You look so cute, well done.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    s37yvambe4ds.jpeg

Ohhhh, love the blue on blue!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @fstrickl you make for a very ineffective scarecrow; you're way too cute!

Thanks again to you, @MiNinaLisa, and @eatpolerepeat for the palette suggestions a few weeks back. I decided to attempt the heavy black eyeshadow look today (sans new palette though). If it looks bad, I can just say it's a quick Hallowe'en look. Umm, is "Sexy Neanderthal" a thing? If so, that's who I was channeling.

@sweet_ermengarde and @vanityy99 I did a combo of BOTH your suggestions: eyeliner to form the base, then a dab of Vaseline (as opposed to eye cream cuz I don't gots dat) then patting more shadow over that.

hd79bjw8b533.jpg

omgyhis looks amaze 😍♥️😍♥️😭♥️😭♥️✨✨✨✨ soooo good!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    @fstrickl you make for a very ineffective scarecrow; you're way too cute!

Thanks again to you, @MiNinaLisa, and @eatpolerepeat for the palette suggestions a few weeks back. I decided to attempt the heavy black eyeshadow look today (sans new palette though). If it looks bad, I can just say it's a quick Hallowe'en look. Umm, is "Sexy Neanderthal" a thing? If so, that's who I was channeling.

@sweet_ermengarde and @vanityy99 I did a combo of BOTH your suggestions: eyeliner to form the base, then a dab of Vaseline (as opposed to eye cream cuz I don't gots dat) then patting more shadow over that.

hd79bjw8b533.jpg

You look amazing lady! I love this. 🔥
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    @MaltedTea this looks great! I was actually wondering how your search for black eye shadow was going!

@rheddmobile so impressive! Both the makeup and the running!

And thanks everyone, I pretty last minute it threw it on. I’m looking forward to seeing some artistry here. I know it exists!
  • MaltedTea
    Oh my gosh I love the scarecrow! So cute!

I ran my 5k dressed as a dragon. Makeup didn’t come out quite the same as the test, I was in a hurry and my scales got blurry. But it stayed put pretty well! Before and after running race, as requested. My hair, on the other hand, got a little crazy! My headband tried to come off during the race but I had it tied to my ponytail, so it was flapping wildly for a minute there.

9azpjag65snz.jpeg

@rheddmobile Wow! Congrats on the run and that makeup application. You and the makeup, both, had staying power; double impressive!!
  • MaltedTea
    @sanwigley15 Both looks are great. I love the commitment on the first one... even the hair on the "dead" side is different
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    i9hn43ba7scj.jpg

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

Great pic. I hope you're doing well!

Thank you, I am...same to you, miss you. Glad you're still here...
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

You look so much like the beautiful Jennifer Garner 😍

Thank you...
  • LoveyChar
    Lots of lovely spirits 💝 here...
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    @sanwigley15 Both looks are great. I love the commitment on the first one... even the hair on the "dead" side is different

Thank you so much! It was so fun to do!

• SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Couple of looks done over the weekend this is my favorite time of year! 😍😍😍

k6ph6t1cdgu8.jpeg
    sgc61lflmc42.jpeg

These are great, I'm impressed

Awe thank you!! 😍🤗🤗

• MaltedTea
    @FabulousFantasticFifty That lipstick color and application is perfect on you!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    6kc8tqlvaxev.jpg
    I got a new fibre Mascara and I like it

In the words of borat: I like 😜