Women 200lb+, Let's Never Surrender in November!!!

RavenStCloud
RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
edited November 2020 in Motivation and Support
🍁Hello, ladies, and Happy November!

🍂2020 is winding down, but we've still got time to make a dent in our goals and to continue to work on ourselves. What do you hope to accomplish this month or before the year is out?

🍁Sometimes, it can be easy to give up or not work as hard towards the end of the year, because we tell ourselves we can start fresh in January and that we'll have more time, more engery, and more focus next year. But that is nonsense! We've got a whole two months left of 2020. Let's show this year who's boss!!!

🍂What are some tips or tricks you have for staying motivated now and throughout the year?

🧡 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

🧡 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🧡All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🧡Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🍁Let's keep working hard this November! No giving up, giving in, or surrendering!🍁

Replies

• orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,156 Member
    Highest weight 105.5kg (aug 2018)
    Lowest weight 94.7kg (Mar 2020)

Goal for end of December 94.9kg
    Start weight for November 95.8kg

Goals
    💛 To keep average cals for the week under 2000
    💛 To keep snacks under 25% of cals
    💛 To plan meals in advance for the week
    💛 16:8 - intermittent fasting
    💛 Mediterranean eating
    💛 Using non food ways to manage my emotions

Well I hit some of those goals some of the time, hoping to get back there these two months. Good luck everyone.
    Keeping my goals the same until I can do them automatically.
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,156 Member
    Hi everyone! Im just starting now/within the last week.... and Im very new and looking for accountability friends in this type of weight category....im not sure how to post my goals here. Do i post current and my step by step goals?

yes. Or whatever works for you, you'll see that people use it in different ways. Welcome!