Furbaby cuddles

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    q06myspoa6uy.jpg

q4wrb1f8ua2s.jpg

n723to89u6fg.jpg

2vpb3cr47joc.jpg

What adorable pictures!! Such cute kitties!
  • KickassAmazon76
    fstrickl wrote: »
    Always always down for another pet thread. Never too many of those. This is Ellie, she had TPLO (knee) surgery recently and is recovering. While she was on painkillers she was extra snuggly, now that she’s off she’s just whining for food since when she’s inactive we cut back a bit so she doesn’t gain (you know CICO). (This was on the vet’s advice btw). Here’s a cuddle pic.

iz8o8k9oyat4.jpeg
    2sxqcw8rqs7f.jpeg

Awww what a cutie! Hopefully she heals up and is back up and running quickly! Diets are the WORST. LOL
  • KickassAmazon76
    @Yoshiboobs what a cute kitty! Love that tree pic!

@RAinWA I love seeing cats and dogs snuggling. So glad that you're kitty loves his new bear friend ❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    My boy Lucky has been gone for almost a year and a half, i still get upset just wishing i could hold him once more..love hurts.mn651ltji5j1.jpg

He was such a beautiful boy! My first kitty, Little Bear, passed when he was only 6 (Health issues), over 10 years ago. I still choke up when I think of him. 😔

Their love is such a blessing, which is why the loss is so devastating. *hugs*
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    My boy Lucky has been gone for almost a year and a half, i still get upset just wishing i could hold him once more..love hurts.mn651ltji5j1.jpg

Is this the cat you had rescued ? If it's the same story I'm thinking of, it absolutely broke my heart to read the story. Sorry for your loss, I still miss my first cat Olly she lived until ripe ole age of 18 ! She was like an old granny cat ! ! 🐾

Yes, this was one of my rescues, he was in horrible shape, costing two thousand to heal his wounds, but worth every penny...he loved me as much as i loved him, never leaving my side..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    q06myspoa6uy.jpg

q4wrb1f8ua2s.jpg

n723to89u6fg.jpg

2vpb3cr47joc.jpg

I see a black kitten; a recent adopt? :smiley:
  • KickassAmazon76
    Magellan always exemplified my behavior, including falling asleep during late-night movie marathons. :D
    qdbv1o7gt7qs.jpg

😂 😂 😂 Awesome!