Progress Reports

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    ctleonard9 wrote: »
    Hi. i am new and am glad I found a weekly weigh in group. I am hoping it will help me with accountability. I lost 40 pound in 2 year then gained 20 pounds back in one year after I quit counting calories.

SW: 200
    CW 217.5
    GW: 165 (my first goal since I am only 5.2 feet tall.)

Personal goal are to get to the gym 3 times per week for weight training instead of 2. Do cardio 3 times per week starting at 5 minutes on the elliptical (i had a prior injury with cardio so I need start slowly) and keep slowly increasing. Thanks.

Cat

Hi @ctleonard9 welcome to the group. There is a thread for weekly weigh ins and an Introduce yourself/FAQ thread here
  • tinkerbellang83
    Belated December reporting:
    iidjzt5mk1i3.png
    0fvs7cz31joj.png

Congrats @chris_in_cal for another extraordinary month down 9.5lbs and @conniewilkins56 with 3.6lbs.

Additionally for those who have been with us since early 2019 (and beyond) a big congrats to @chris_in_cal for having lost over 57lbs in 2019 - we look forward to welcoming you back once you've finished moving again and @amskinner87 with 52lbs. You have both done great this last year.

I hope to get the Jan reports up next week.

Happy New Year all! I hope that you will all be able to achieve your goals this year.

• amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Thanks so much for doing this @tinkerbellang83
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,161 Member
    Belated December reporting:

Yes, this is nice of you @tinkerbellang83
    I have drawn a lot of inspiration from you...
  • tinkerbellang83
    19azj67hqncu.png
    6xfe5i19o92u.png

Congratulations to @MegansMom2011 biggest loser for January.

Welcome back @tanyanie11 and welcome to our newbie @patriciabrusseau
  • tinkerbellang83
    2ralcf7oa16y.png
    p1n6hxnwghkd.png
    Progress reports for February. Congratulations @conniewilkins56 biggest loser for February.

• tinkerbellang83
    gv6m6ib4ssea.png
    51vk878btzk3.png

Congratulations to @conniewilkins56 biggest loser for March!
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited June 2020
    Sorry folks, I don't know where my head was at in May, please see below progress charts for April & May....
    g2eo6cxbna1t.png
    jgctx7dpxamb.png

@conniewilkins56 continues to kick butt with best losses for March & April. Keep at it girl, you're doing fab!
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 123 Member
    Sorry folks, I don't know where my head was at in May, please see below progress charts for April & May....
    g2eo6cxbna1t.png
    jgctx7dpxamb.png

@conniewilkins56 continues to kick butt with best losses for March & April. Keep at it girl, you're doing fab!

looking good gang!!!! hoping to make the chart at some point on my weight loss mission ..... my 61st b-day is in August 16th and I am targeting rolling in to that in the 170s. My married weight was 183 but that was a gain (and it was 30 years ago. <yikes>
  • tinkerbellang83
    g2eo6cxbna1t.png
    jgctx7dpxamb.png

looking good gang!!!! hoping to make the chart at some point on my weight loss mission ..... my 61st b-day is in August 16th and I am targeting rolling in to that in the 170s. My married weight was 183 but that was a gain (and it was 30 years ago. <yikes>

@thomasjohnlynch you will be on it from this month, these were prior to you joining us I think.
  • tinkerbellang83
    7yeq34u6niru.png
    5tqrbmdbv4t5.png

Congratulations to @thomasjohnlynch our biggest loser for June.
  • tinkerbellang83
    cnoy4m492tew.png
    z8abo78vixv7.png

I guess a little bittersweet for @Thomasjohnlynch with the highest loss not being for entirely the best reasons this month. Great job from @conniewilkins56 who had another fab month too.

Welcome to @shapealer who was also off to a great start!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,161 Member
    @Thomasjohnlynch with the highest loss

Two months in a row, what? Awesome Lynch, keep on 'healthfully' going!

• tinkerbellang83
    8r02wv1ta0w4.png
    xnhsgeskhtzx.png
    Congratulation to @MegansMom2011 with a 6lb loss for August and also to @amskinner87 (welcome back) and to @ytai_c with losses of 4lbs and above.

Welcome to our new member @wafflegoat and also welcome back to @prehistoricmoongoddess
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 123 Member
    probably not said enough (if at all? :-) but thank you tinkerbellang83 for putting this together and herding us cats its inspiring and motivating and stirs the competitive juices to see how we are doing and stacking up on a dashboard.

THANK YOU!! Much appreciated!

~ Thomas ~
  • tinkerbellang83
    v7ab4cmwpo4v.png
    2dzgvmc31qxb.png
    Our biggest loser for September is @prehistoricmoongoddess with an exceptional 5lb loss this month. Well done also to @ytai_c and @conniewilkins56 with great losses.

Welcome back @Deviette
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited September 2020
    probably not said enough (if at all? :-) but thank you tinkerbellang83 for putting this together and herding us cats its inspiring and motivating and stirs the competitive juices to see how we are doing and stacking up on a dashboard.

THANK YOU!! Much appreciated!

~ Thomas ~

Thanks @thomasjohnlynch you guys also herd me in the right direction to, you are all inspiring in your own ways! Keep it up! I hope as well as burning the competive fires, it also helps people to see the bigger picture, it's sometimes easy to be disappointed with the odd week when there is no loss or a small gain, but sometimes looking at the month as an overall it can help you see it went just as expected or wasn't as bad as you thought.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    v7ab4cmwpo4v.png
    2dzgvmc31qxb.png
    Our biggest loser for September is @prehistoricmoongoddess with an exceptional 5lb loss this month.

Wow, I didn't expect that!

Thanks @tinkerbellang83
  • tinkerbellang83
    61ris9ataxab.png
    i3kpjtkc5wag.png

October progress reports - congratulations to @prehistoricmoongoddess who had another great month with 9lbs lost. Welcome also to noob @Dante_80 who has a 6.3lb loss during his first couple of weeks with us.

It's a challenging time still with many countries starting to go back into various "lockdowns" I hope you're all managing as best you can. Here in Ireland we went back into our highest restrictions a couple of weeks ago for a period of 6 weeks, I've made myself some goals for this period to try and keep myself on track:
    1. Do 30 mins of exercise per day - even if it's just a couple of short walks around the block.
    2. Log all my food - good days, all out binge days and everything between.
    3. Avoid buying easily bingeable food - it may not stop me bingeing as I've been known to binge on anything from Broccoli to Chocolate over the years but hopefully if it's more of an effort to eat it'll put me off.

I have already had a couple of days where I haven't achieved all 3 but that's ok, it's what we do most days, not every day that counts!
  • Thank you @tinkerbellang83
    My best month ever!

England is going into a 4 week lockdown from Thursday. I live on my own and have hardly been going out anyway. I can only be part of a bubble and that is with one of my daughters and her family. She visited me last week and I hope to see her again this week.

My other daughter and her family are in a bubble with her brother in law who is single. But we chat on the phone.