Trimstones - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• 927caryo
    927caryo Posts: 121 Member
    Greeting Trimstones - I’ll be honest, last week wasn’t my best week and I wasn’t focusing on the challenge - not sure if I am supposed to have logged my steps starting on a certain date. I can report back with steps.

User name: 927caryo
    Start weight: 167.2
    Current weight: 168.2
    Weigh In Day - Monday

I’m sorry if the format is wrong - Please let me know if I can make things easier. Do we just log weight here; not on a spreadsheet? Thanks so much!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi Jessica,
    I hope you are ok ?
    Please can you put my step challenge at 10,000 for November as eventhough I did more some days,the nights are getting darker so I didnt always meet 12,000.

Thank you 🙂
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Monday/Wk 1
    PW: 216.5
    CW: 214.5

Welcome new Trimstoners. You are here just in time to enter the holiday season danger zone. I get weak in the knees for turkey dinners (gravy is on the food pyramid right?). As a countermeasure I'm doing some intermittent fasting and swearing allegiance to chicken and broccoli. I'm still swimming in my gym's outdoor pool if you can believe it. The hardest part is getting in. For those outside the US you may or may not know our election day is tomorrow. I'm soooooo ready for it to be over. Let's hope everyone keeps their head on straight and not act the fool if the result isn't to their liking. Make sure you vote and avoid empty carbs. :D
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    Sorry, missed yesterday's weigh in. Too late but PW 188.5/CW 188.0.
    There, got it in, kind of.
  • Caratach
    Caratach Posts: 46 Member
    Good luck everyone! As to me, I was doing great at exercise, for me upto about 450 calories a day burned, sometimes 550, but now I'm sick and not working out. I hope to get better soon and back to working out!
    I hope everyone has a good November.
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    11/2
    charsuzy
    Monday weigh-in
    PW: 205.6
    CW: 205.6
    LTD: 4.4

No change from last week's weight; I'll take it! At least it's not a gain! Happy November everyone!
  • charsuzy
    Welcome to November guys!! Looking forward to hearing from each of you and supporting you through the month.

Taking sign ups for the Step Challenge for the month...it doesn't roll over automatically because I need your new daily step goal, so let me know if you want to participate.
    Jessica

Hi Jessica, :)<3
    I would like to do the step challenge - but my pedometer is not adjusted correctly I don't think. It may be a little off. My pedometer is new and it seems to be stuck where I can't adjust the strides so I may have to buy a new one.
    Should I just start with what I have and over the next few days try to get my pedometer to be accurate?
    Thanks!
    charsuzy
  • charsuzy
    edited November 2020
    I can't believe it's November.

@jennifersusanmcdougall I can't either Jennifer! The year is flying by!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    :D
    Welcome new Trimstoners. You are here just in time to enter the holiday season danger zone. I get weak in the knees for turkey dinners (gravy is on the food pyramid right?). As a countermeasure I'm doing some intermittent fasting and swearing allegiance to chicken and broccoli. I'm still swimming in my gym's outdoor pool if you can believe it. The hardest part is getting in. For those outside the US you may or may not know our election day is tomorrow. I'm soooooo ready for it to be over. Let's hope everyone keeps their head on straight and not act the fool if the result isn't to their liking. Make sure you vote and avoid empty carbs. :D

Election day? I've heard nothing about it yet. :D:D
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    10/29-10,177
    10/30-10,639
    10/31-11,028
    11/1-7,630

I was in a month long competition, to lose inches, and I made it, but man, I could have done so much better if I would have quit eating, ugh.

We are going out of town in 12 day days for mine and 2 of my kids birthdays. just for something to do, so Im am making it my goal to stick to my diet for the next 12 days until we go, trying to go back to starting small, shortening my goals in hopes I can stick to them. I still havent missed a workout in 34 days, and dont plan on stopping anytime soon, so at least i have that part down.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    Mulecanter

I am so ready for elections to be over. Pretty sure I have thrown enough flyers away to fill a dumpster. Not sure if other states are having it this bad, but the 2 Steves running for senate here send me flyers every day. I get about 5 political flyers a day, ugh. Wish there was a way to stop it once your ballot is accepted. Mine was accepted on Oct 18th.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi Jessica,
    I hope you are ok ?
    Please can you put my step challenge at 10,000 for November as even though I did more some days, the nights are getting darker so I didn't always meet 12,000.

Thank you 🙂

@izzyred9400 I gotcha gal! You're doing better than I am...I had to step back from 7k to 6k, with working full time and teaching piano, I just can't do it consistently about 6k. Good luck for Nov
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    927caryo wrote: »
    Greeting Trimstones - I’ll be honest, last week wasn’t my best week and I wasn’t focusing on the challenge - not sure if I am supposed to have logged my steps starting on a certain date. I can report back with steps.

User name: 927caryo
    Start weight: 167.2
    Current weight: 168.2
    Weigh In Day - Monday

I’m sorry if the format is wrong - Please let me know if I can make things easier. Do we just log weight here; not on a spreadsheet? Thanks so much!

Hi @927caryo you'll get used to the format soon enough...at least you included everything...usually it's:

Username
    Weigh Day
    PW: (Previous)
    CW: (Current)
    LTD: (Loss to date)

You log here...I log the spreadsheet...you can find the spreadsheet on the main Fat2Fit page, one for each month...and if you're a stepper, the step chart is just below the weight chart, just scroll down.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited November 2020
    charsuzy wrote: »
    Welcome to November guys!! Looking forward to hearing from each of you and supporting you through the month.

Taking sign ups for the Step Challenge for the month...it doesn't roll over automatically because I need your new daily step goal, so let me know if you want to participate.
    Jessica

Hi Jessica, :)<3
    I would like to do the step challenge - but my pedometer is not adjusted correctly I don't think. It may be a little off. My pedometer is new and it seems to be stuck where I can't adjust the strides so I may have to buy a new one.
    Should I just start with what I have and over the next few days try to get my pedometer to be accurate?
    Thanks!
    charsuzy

@charsuzy Yes, give it a try and perhaps track at the same time with your cell phone and compare the two. Hey, it's close to Black Friday and nearly all the techy stores have their stuff already discounted...time for a new fitbit or apple watch gal!! What would you like to set as your daily step goal dear?

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Steppers check the Oct chart and fill in the holes please...as soon as you do, I can announce the winners for the month...thanks!
    Jessica
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Here are my steps.

10/29 - 9650
    10/30 - 10073
    10/31 - 5971
  • relax8
    relax8 Posts: 23 Member
    Aloha November - GOOOOO TRIMSTONES!!!
  • JSPOM
    JSPOM Posts: 6 Member
    Greetings Trimstones! So far November has started out beautiful here in the PNW. I’ve been exercising outside and eat “pretty” well. Now if I could just stop ending my day with a beer I would be way ahead of the game:) Good luck to you all!
    Jspom
    Weigh in- Friday
    PW 156
    CW 155
    Steps 13,768
  • jessicakrall8
    JSPOM wrote: »
    Greetings Trimstones! So far November has started out beautiful here in the PNW. I’ve been exercising outside and eat “pretty” well. Now if I could just stop ending my day with a beer I would be way ahead of the game:) Good luck to you all!
    Jspom
    Weigh in- Friday
    PW 156
    CW 155
    Steps 13,768

Hi @JSPOM way to be proactive but you'll need to report in on Friday for your first Nov weigh in...I'll record your steps, but I need to know your daily step goal please and I'll need your steps starting with Sunday, Nov 1st. I'm assuming the steps above are from 11/2?
    Jessica :smile:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Mulecanter

I am so ready for elections to be over. Pretty sure I have thrown enough flyers away to fill a dumpster. Not sure if other states are having it this bad, but the 2 Steves running for senate here send me flyers every day. I get about 5 political flyers a day, ugh. Wish there was a way to stop it once your ballot is accepted. Mine was accepted on Oct 18th.

I agree! I have so much political mail in both my shred and recycle piles. I'm ready for it to be over.
This discussion has been closed.