Trump Supporter?

Options
StuDuza
StuDuza Posts: 39 Member
Tell us a little about yourself! Have you been a Trump supporter from the beginning or were you for another candidate?

Replies

• StuDuza
    Options
    When all the candidates starting coming out, I was all for Cruz! I loved Ted Cruz! When I saw Trump, all I could think was "Man, he is so obnoxious!" lol

Then I watched him and listened to what he had to say..Thats it, I was IN! So, I can pretty much say that when Donald J. Trump spoke for the 1st time, I switched and became a "Trumpian" aka a Woman for trump!
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    My hero !
  • StuDuza
    Options
    Trump is supposed to come out tomorrow at 11am and tell us his VP pick. Who do you think it will be...Christie, Pence or Gingrich?
  • Sloth2016
    Options
    I would guess Gingrich based only on following Gingrich' twitter. He was always fair with Trump even when T was a relatively minor player in the race.

But really, I have no clue :)
  • StuDuza
    Options
    Ive been hearing that Pence is the top choice..right now anyway. I'd like Gringrich, he did great with the budget when he was Speaker of the House and he is really good with bringing the parties together. But, I guess we'll see tomorrow...WOW..just as i was typing this, they said Trump is cancelling his press conference tomorrow because of the France terror attack..This world is going NUTS!!
  • Sloth2016
    Options
    Pence it is!
  • sbtripp
    sbtripp Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not many in this group, huh? Some of us had to vote for him so where are you people? I did with reservations, but knew I could not vote for the other candidate. I still find him to be a bit of an egomaniac, but he is trying to keep his promises and I admire him for that. If snowflakes will hush and get out of the way, we might get something done.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    @sbtripp, there are not many in either the pro or anti Trump groups. Perhaps we're mostly able to compartmentalize the various topics.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The group is still extant. I am still extant.
    Democracy Institute's final prediction of November 2, 2020 is for Trump to win re-election with 326 EC votes against 212 for Biden.
    To get there, he expects Trump to get MN, NH, NV, and maybe NM.
  • sassychiu
    sassychiu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was always for Trump