New to this site!!!

I just came across this site and I'm very excited to start this new part of my life!!!
Will need lots of support --

Replies

• I just came across this site and I'm very excited to start this new part of my life!!!
    Will need lots of support --
  • :flowerforyou: Hi welcome to MFP. I am fairly new here also! But everyone I have met so far have been so nice and motivating!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    This site is the best! You'll love it!

95487.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome welcome! :happy:
  • Hi and welcome to the site. I know you will like the support and knowledge you get from other members, its very helpful!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Welcome. This is a great place to be. I started this journey in January and have been taking it one day at a time just moving along by baby steps. Take the time to learn about the features of MFP and your life will change.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: