Women 200lb+, Let's Never Surrender in November!!!

Replies

• @Pamiede, so glad you're safe and getting better! Best wishes for an uneventful recovery and a hope that you'll be back to your strong self soon!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,268 Member
    @pamiede Oh no I am so sorry. I was wondering where and how you were. I hope you get totally better soon.
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    @pamiede So sorry to hear about your accident. It's good to hear your family and friends have been there to support you. You are in my thoughts and prayers to make a full recovery.
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,087 Member
    @pamiede good to see you back here, what a terrible thing. Glad you are on the mend xxx
  • chupacabragumbo
    chupacabragumbo Posts: 31 Member
    @pamiede I'm so sorry about your accident and subsequent hospital stay! I hope you continue to improve and feel better.

@KeriA congrats on completing 2 days at the new job, that's pretty exciting. starting a new job can be both exciting and intimidating.

@thegillianjohnson welcome! this is a really great group. and yep, all you do is post your goals. it can be for the month, for the week, for the year- whatever you want. we're not super picky. just post in the group, and boom, you're here and we're so happy you made it!

@holdthefries I've been trying to eat more vegetarian meals also, I think it definitely gets easier and more habit-forming the more often you do it
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    @pamiede How dreadful! Glad you are on the road to recovery and have the support of friends and family xoxo Welcome back x