premium membership

wendhall
wendhall Posts: 37 Member
What are the benefits of the premium membership over the free one?

Replies

• gisem17
    gisem17 Posts: 50 Member
    No ads. That's all I know and that is not enough for me to justify the cost.
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Hi - How do I change my monthly subscription which has just renewed after my 1 month free trial to annual?
  • AlexiaC47
    AlexiaC47 Posts: 65 Member
    oh my god- it is so much better! and just $50 a year.

No ads, but also tons of customization - like macros by gram, not just %; more detail on foods you log; customize goals by day (ex, more on weekends), net vs total carbs; an a bunch of other things. see the site description.
  • wendhall
    thanks, I found a 3 month free trial, I am going to upgrade it.
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Is it easy to cancel after you have the one month free trail?
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    AlexiaC47 wrote: »
    oh my god- it is so much better! and just $50 a year.

No ads, but also tons of customization - like macros by gram, not just %; more detail on foods you log; customize goals by day (ex, more on weekends), net vs total carbs; an a bunch of other things. see the site description.

Exactly!! And then some, imho :):)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Not worth it to me. Especially when the basic functions of the site break often.
  • wendhall
    You can go into settings and subscription settings and change to not automatically renew
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    edited November 2020
    It would be $80 for me! Love that shifting price point. A few years ago I was happy to pay, then it started crashing. A lot. So I'm hesitant to pay again even though I miss ad-free. I'm actually logging food elsewhere.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member
    sarah7591 wrote: »
    Is it easy to cancel after you have the one month free trail?

I don't have any statistics, so I don't know if problems are rare, but I have seen multiple threads on MFP boards from people having difficulty trying to cancel premium service.