What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Clothes are even harder to find. I can't really try anything on a the store still but by how my clothes fit that I have now I need a 28 to 30 ish X 34 and I can't find any to try... Can't taller guys be lean?

Hi I have twins who are 6'5 and lean. Online is the answer, some brands carry lengths in good slim cuts online that they do not in store. Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy, Kohls and Levi's all do for pants. Eddie Bauer has Tall shirts and outerwear in good cuts.

I've tired some but had to return them all. I'm 6'1", but I don't fit in slim fit pants, I have to get relaxed or lose fit to pull over my legs. ( I don't do the skin tight pants). I usually go to Khols but no fitting rooms open and I'm tired of buying and returning stuff, it just gets old. I also attempt to try on all pants since I've bought 2 of the same brand cut and size and they don't fit the same. If only I could wear sweats everyday lol.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Clothes are even harder to find. I can't really try anything on a the store still but by how my clothes fit that I have now I need a 28 to 30 ish X 34 and I can't find any to try... Can't taller guys be lean?

Hi I have twins who are 6'5 and lean. Online is the answer, some brands carry lengths in good slim cuts online that they do not in store. Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy, Kohls and Levi's all do for pants. Eddie Bauer has Tall shirts and outerwear in good cuts.

I've tired some but had to return them all. I'm 6'1", but I don't fit in slim fit pants, I have to get relaxed or lose fit to pull over my legs. ( I don't do the skin tight pants). I usually go to Khols but no fitting rooms open and I'm tired of buying and returning stuff, it just gets old. I also attempt to try on all pants since I've bought 2 of the same brand cut and size and they don't fit the same. If only I could wear sweats everyday lol.

Ugh, I get you! How much tolerance do they allow :laugh: I've had this happen too, same brand, same item, you can even see about 0.5cm difference when you lay them one over the other.

Only I'm not really tall and lean XD
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member

Gap has a new fabric called FLEX fit, my kid with bigger legs fits these well.
  • StephanieLWS
    StephanieLWS Posts: 22 Member
    On the pants fitting post - also try out LLBean and Land's End. I have a son that wears 28-29 x 34. Good quality, free returns, quick service.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!