What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited November 2020
    55 minutes of cardio today. 20 on the rower, rest on Assault Bike. Hot one today again, near 88 on the rower outside. All under 75% max HR.

@AnnPT77 -- hope your back feels better soon.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Blessed with another nice day in the 60s, so we rowed the double this morning for a bit over 11k. Wind was mild, but the wind direction caused some annoying chop on part of the usual route (not dangerous, just less fun), so we circled through a shorter stretch near the boathouse 3 times over, just enjoying the exercise, sunshine, fresh air, and unseasonable but welcome warmth.
    55 minutes of cardio today. 20 on the rower, rest on Assault Bike. Hot one today again, near 88 on the rower outside. All under 75% max HR.

@AnnPT77 -- hope your back feels better soon.

@MikePfirrman, thank you. I think it's improving. I need to get a new referral, get back to my osteopath. I know that will help.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Hit the pool!
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    50 minutes tibetan yoga
    20 minutes boot camp
    155 minutes walking slow to medium pase
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    The left was a strength and conditioning test to be completed in under 15 min I think. I barely squeaked by on that. The right side was to be done after that. I didn’t get to the last two before the camp was over. It was all a lot for me. But good.
    oq01ofmsxfd2.jpeg
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Today's morning session was with the grand Team Body Project - this time another round of "Totally".
    Then I went for a little outdoor 2-mile walk.
    The weather was glorious today -- I ought to take advantage of it and get out to MOVE!!
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 233 Member
    It was 72 degrees sunny in the Midwest rode 20 miles outside in shorts sandals, short sleeved bike jersey.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    500 Meter Row
    15 KBell Swing
    10 Wide Grip Pull-ups
    10 Dbell Snatch
    15 KBell Squat Press
    10 Rev Grip Pull-ups
    Roman Chair Leg Raises/ Knee Tucks

15/10/5
    Shrugs
    Bench
    Low Pulley Wide Grip Rows
    Flys
    V Bar Pulldowns
    Hi Cable X Over
    Straight Bar Pulldowns
    Chest Press
    Iso Pulldowns
    Land Mine Press
    Bent Over Row
    Low Cable X Over
    10 Close Grip Pull-ups

Sporty Abs (40 reps)
    Situps/Flutter Kicks/Rower/Heel Taps/Crunches/Mtn Climbers/Supine Bike/Leg Tucks/ Hip Lifts/ Wipers
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    xveef9e19zdt.jpg

I hike these hills with my backpack. It's higher than it looks and there are grizzlies all over the place. Have to keep my eyes wide open and listen to everything around me. In the winter, it's snowshoes.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    2 mile pace run, 7:10 minutes per mile, gravel road.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Did 20 on the rower outside (91 degrees) and 40 more on the Assault Bike and LateralX. Kept nearly all of it to under 70% max HR.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Pulled a back muscle so please send good vibes! Just a couple of very short walks for the next few days.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    Still improbably nice weather here (60s F, overcast to sunny, minimal wind), so snuck in another short bike ride after eye doc, before dusk, just a skosh under 12mi on that heavy hybrid.
    alexmose wrote: »
    Pulled a back muscle so please send good vibes! Just a couple of very short walks for the next few days.

Man, you're going through a lot, lately, @alexmose! (Some of those "hug" reactions have been from me.) Hang in there - sending strength and well-wishes your way!
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited November 2020
    This morning's session was Team Body Project's PT 4 Plus --
    It's been awhile since I've done that session and, interestingly, I might have found it more challenging than the first time around. I worry that's a sign of regression in my fitness levels, or my sense of discipline, but I think it was good to revisit what I dumbed down to be an "easier" or "lower-level" workout. Hopefully the next time I complete that session I'll notice some improvements and (at least small) victories.

I then went on another simple outdoor 2-mile walk during my early afternoon break.
    God has been extremely graceful these past couple of days with the mild sunny weather!!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Still improbably nice weather here (60s F, overcast to sunny, minimal wind), so snuck in another short bike ride after eye doc, before dusk, just a skosh under 12mi on that heavy hybrid.

Man, you're going through a lot, lately, @alexmose! (Some of those "hug" reactions have been from me.) Hang in there - sending strength and well-wishes your way!

Thank you, MFP Momma :)
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    1 hour bike ride, 45 minute swim, rinse, lather, repeat
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member

5 good vibes should arrive Thursday before 3:00 PM :D
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Procrasticying

rkrf859ha198.png
  • Kel_7743
    Kel_7743 Posts: 25 Member
    An hour long walk...it was a beautiful day! And some lower body dumbbell work! 😊💪🏼
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    Monday Climbed for just over an hour. The footwork drills were good, the dyno practice pretty poor.

Tuesday and Wednesday Days off, although I got around 25,000 steps each day. (I'm in a 5 day Fitbit step challenge - I'm on over 100,000 at the start of day 5.)

Thursday Hangboarding, followed by 60 kgs finger curls, followed by benching (4 sets of 12, 50 kgs.)