What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,965 Member
    Had enough rowers for a quad today, which was another impossibly beautiful day, temps 50 F + even first thing, sunny, calm water. About 7k like usually, me still in bow.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Morning session of Team Body Project's "Cardio Motion" and "20-Minute Beats".
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    10 min's elliptical
    15 KBell Swing
    15 Dbell Squat Press
    30 Pull-up w/Leg Tucks / 40 Knee Tucks

15/10/5
    Dbell Mil Press
    Bicep Curls
    Seated Calf Raises 3 x 15
    Lateral Raises
    Hip Sled
    Hammer Curls
    Iso Dbell Deadlift
    Front Raises
    Goblet Squats
    Rear Delts
    10 Close Grip Pull-ups
    10 Wide Grip Pull-ups
    10 Rev Grip Pull-ups

Dirty Shirley Abs (30)
    Situps/Rower/Mtn Climbers/Flutter Kicks/Heel Taps/Crunches/ Supine Bike/ Straight Leg Situps/Wipers/Hip Lifts
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    edited November 2020
    Does corn-hole count???...I lost haha

Did a short run, some bodyweight movements, CX Work core workout. Trying to heal my back and it feels a lot better today!!
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    edited November 2020
    1 hour stationary bike, once around the living room floor, ha ha, 30 minutes around the park walk whilst (yes I used whilst) waiting on the wife and my offspring to get their haircuts (see you can work a work out in) did I really just say that, and after I type this it's off to the pool for 45 minutes of back and forthies. Dad Bod 2021 here I come!
  • mytyglotz
    edited November 2020
    Another morning session of Team Body Project's "Totally Cardio" (my most recent addition to my multiplying "Favorites" list!!), then I took it to the gorgeous 70-degree sunny outdoors for a short 1-mile walk in the early afternoon (I'd call it a "cool-down" walk, but it was separated from my Team Body Project session by a few hours. :smile: I pulled out a painting project I had set aside at the end of the summer and worked on that during that lapse of time.)
  • AnnPT77
    8173m, easy pace, beautiful day, rowing bow in the double.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    Real world cycling. Climbing kind of day

39bp6apu08l4.png
  • alexmose
    None today :( heading to urgent care for my back
  • alexmose
    alexmose wrote: »

And here the bulk will end. I am out on a severe back injury for 4-6 weeks. Will focus on high protein and just eating when I am hungry, intuitive maintenance i guess.
  • AnnPT77

And here the bulk will end. I am out on a severe back injury for 4-6 weeks. Will focus on high protein and just eating when I am hungry, intuitive maintenance i guess.

So sorry to hear, @alexmose: Wishing you speedy healing! (Get those micros and fats, too, K? Also sleep.😉)
  • brianpperkins131
    brianpperkins131 Posts: 90 Member
    Rest day after 30 hours on the bike trainer doing a mountainous virtual ride yesterday.
  • alexmose
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

So sorry to hear, @alexmose: Wishing you speedy healing! (Get those micros and fats, too, K? Also sleep.😉)

We love sleep!!!
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    I had a climb yesterday, and then did a 10 mile walk.

I was at a loose end today - my skin was insufficiently recovered to let me climb. I came up with a plan of walking to Bushy Park. However, I procrastinated, and left the house later than I meant to. So I only made it to the Thames - the park is a mile or so further. It was getting dark at the bridge, so I turned back.

The walk was around 17 miles.

n3ukbz14unjq.jpg

• MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    @alexmose -- I'm sorry to hear about your back. I wish I could say I can't relate.

First 5K today on a rowing machine in a while. Nice and chilly AM. Loved it. On little sleep, though, as my dog Toby (I think) had a bad reaction to his yearly shots. He's doing better now but it was a light sleep night.

Finished with 30 minutes on the LateralX. Been really consistent with my back rehab, pushups, lateral raises and weighted squats. I'm starting to look much bigger again in my chest, arms and shoulders. I am lucky in that I put on decent muscle fairly quickly. I think I've found a balance where it doesn't hurt my back.
  • mytyglotz
    Sunday morning movement: Team Body Project's latest session, "Totally Combos HIIT", followed by a 2-mile outdoor "cool-down" walk. My oh my, this weather has me thinking it's Springtime!! Lovely sunny 70-degree crisp air this weekend. Keep it coming!!
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    10 battle rope slams
    5 tire deadlifts
    Tire farmers carry 20 ft.
    5 tire deadlifts
    Sled push 20 ft.
    Tire flip 20 ft.
    10 pushups
    7 rounds
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited November 2020
    Did all inside work. Rain in Tucson. Yay, but my rowing seat got wet and I didn't want to row without it. The mountains have snow on them right now. Just a dusting but it's nice to see.

Did 55 minutes cardio or so inside, all under 70% max HR. 25 on the LateralX and 30 on the Assault Bike. Most of the back rehab exercises/core work done for the day as well.
  • mytyglotz
    Glorious Summer-like November Day no. 5 (or so) began with Team Body Project's morning session:
    • Totally Combo HIIT with Alex
    • Just Move Evolve
    Then, this early afternoon, a lovely leisure walk with a dear friend of mine (only about 30 minutes around the neighborhood I live in, but thirty minutes of social time COMBINED with lower-intensity cardio activity is a lot better than zero minutes!!).

Happy Monday, Pals.