Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Guys/girls: what keeps you from sliding into someone’s DMs when you’d otherwise want to talk to them?

I've wanted to talk to a few but you have to friend them first or they don't go through.

That so-called glitch is getting old isn’t it
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Guys/girls: what keeps you from sliding into someone’s DMs when you’d otherwise want to talk to them?

I've wanted to talk to a few but you have to friend them first or they don't go through.

That so-called glitch is getting old isn’t it

It is indeed.. 😒
  • CacoEther

Depends on the probability that they’d be disappointed the message isn’t from someone else 😬
  • CacoEther
    iMago wrote: »

if you're a guy you never do it until they do first. otherwise yep you guessed it straight into her group chat for a roasting

I can see that, i’d roast you like a fourteen day old pinecone
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

if you're a guy you never do it until they do first. otherwise yep you guessed it straight into her group chat for a roasting

I can see that, i’d roast you like a fourteen day old pinecone

i expect nothing less
  • CacoEther

I don't care enough about anyone in here.

Now this is just hurtful 😭

Actually i do sometimes feel reluctant to write messages to other girls for the reason i already mentioned. I’m guessing it isn’t me they want to hear from.

So now I know i can write you and you won’t be disappointed 😌
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Bingo... Whomever dm's first loses 😂
  • iMago

Eta: I kinda suck at talking to people

i actually like and get along with most folks for the most part. but i know im a basket case half the time and really just don't wanna drag anybody else down anymore. so it's easier to keep em at arms length
  • CacoEther

So this really is a thing?
  • iMago

if you're a guy then yeah. and so it's best to just not think about it. if she wants to talk to you then she will.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

ouch!!!
    I was thinking it was the "glitch"!
    'cause I know you love me and my purple shamrock Yvonne!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Now this is just hurtful 😭

Actually i do sometimes feel reluctant to write messages to other girls for the reason i already mentioned. I’m guessing it isn’t me they want to hear from.

So now I know i can write you and you won’t be disappointed 😌

YOU can write to me whenever you want. Just not when I'm drunk cause you know...then you'll hear the truth an such 😜
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

ouch!!!
    I was thinking it was the "glitch"!
    'cause I know you love me and my purple shamrock Yvonne!

Hey, so do you have a cat? My cat keeps eating my shamrocks 😠
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

if you're a guy then yeah. and so it's best to just not think about it. if she wants to talk to you then she will.

Yeah it kinda is... I agree...

If it comes let it come, if it stays let it stay, if it goes let it go... 🧘🏽‍♂️

That being said, I realize some are just shy and would never dm first... So sometimes I might if I think she may be trying to get my attention...