Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Guys or girls do you prefer cuddles while watching tv or hand holding or feetsies or nothing?

Feetsies. I can't really stand having things in my hands, unless we're out in public and I wanna feel all souped up because I'm in a couple. At least, I've been single for so long that's how I imagine I would feel. 😢
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Guys/girls: what keeps you from sliding into someone’s DMs when you’d otherwise want to talk to them?

I don't care enough about anyone in here.

Eta: I kinda suck at talking to people

ouch!!!
    I was thinking it was the "glitch"!
    'cause I know you love me and my purple shamrock Yvonne!

Hey, so do you have a cat? My cat keeps eating my shamrocks 😠

ooh, they are supposed to be somewhat toxic to cats (in my random memory)

...maybe your cat has a death wish - I feel a lot of cats do - or maybe just flaunting those 9 lives

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys/girls: what keeps you from sliding into someone’s DMs when you’d otherwise want to talk to them?

I don't care enough about anyone in here.

Eta: I kinda suck at talking to people

i actually like and get along with most folks for the most part. but i know im a basket case half the time and really just don't wanna drag anybody else down anymore. so it's easier to keep em at arms length

Oh I get it. Im the same way. The more I keep people out of my actual feels, the better. Cause once I care for you, it's for life and that's hard to do with me so...anyway, y'all just internet people, right! 😢

internet people are people too! maybe even more betterer people b/c they seek your friendship/company when if in person its harder to avoid it (their seeking)

Ya, I speak backward Yoda speak sometimes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

if you're a guy you never do it until they do first. otherwise yep you guessed it straight into her group chat for a roasting

Bingo... Whomever dm's first loses 😂

So this really is a thing?

if you're a guy you never do it until they do first. otherwise yep you guessed it straight into her group chat for a roasting

So this really is a thing?

if you're a guy then yeah. and so it's best to just not think about it. if she wants to talk to you then she will.

Yeah it kinda is... I agree...

If it comes let it come, if it stays let it stay, if it goes let it go... 🧘🏽‍♂️

That being said, I realize some are just shy and would never dm first... So sometimes I might if I think she may be trying to get my attention...

Well, from a female’s perspective:

If a guy writes me first, i can immediately deduce the following:

- nothing

So really, if i’ve written a guy first he is taking that as me making the first move?

I didn't say that lol...

What if I don’t know the rules?

I don't expect anyone to and they're not for anyone but me...

What if rules give me anxiety?

Relax lol...

What if I don’t want to play anymore and just want to take his balls and go home?

Then you are welcome to take a piece of my heart along with my well wishes and come back any time...

💕

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited November 2020
    Vikka_V wrote: »

You two... ... ... 😣
    I got to learn you 2 guys some important life skills, you two always agree on this idea 🙄

Whoever messages first WINS! Its like a race!

#1 they beat you to it (duh, win)

You have my congratulations 😁

#2 if you die, or they die, you got to say what you felt

If it was meant to be said it shall be...

#3 you flatter her/him by it - super win!! Wait, the "appreciation" may come! (lol, kidding)

Idk... It sounds like with all dm's friends of mine have told me they receive... I wouldn't count on this one...

your welcome!

And a side note @iMago - if *kitten* goes babbling to her *kitten* about you, she "ain't worth a dollar" *kitten* that *kitten* entirely

💕
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Guys and girls...did I miss a party in here last night
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

The assumption that either the message or the reason for the message would be misinterpreted.
  • jjpptt2 wrote: »

The assumption that either the message or the reason for the message would be misinterpreted.
    Pretty common nowadays
  • Munequita1990
    Munequita1990 Posts: 29 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Pretty common nowadays

Totally agree!
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

This seems to be a common theme among guys.
  • CacoEther
    Women: if a man messages you, what is your reaction? Be real
  • CacoEther wrote: »

Pretty even on both fronts imo
  • CacoEther

Even meaning that women are afraid of being misinterpreted as well?
  • CacoEther wrote: »

Even meaning that women are afraid of being misinterpreted as well?
    Sure, I think nowadays with Messaging people can’t get an accurate read on how things are meant to come across. Easy to misinterpret
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I can agree with this... At one point or another anyhow, it may happen...

I just don't feel like having to navigate through the red flags sometimes and often don't lol...

I just be me and if people want to assume things then I'm okay with that and at peace with it...

But I guess I'm not so worried about the assumption as much as I just don't because I'm not compelled to 🤷🏽‍♂️...
  • PlentyofProtein00

Depends on the tone, if they're funny, and whats said.

Advice i always appreciate or i enjoy talking about ways for improving.

If its a random hey beautiful or what's up....im assuming 1. They looking for some recipes and 2. 20 other women also received same DM

• PlentyofProtein00

Depends on the tone, if they're funny, and whats said.

Advice i always appreciate or i enjoy talking about ways for improving.

If its a random hey beautiful or what's up....im assuming 1. They looking for some recipes and 2. 20 other women also received same DM

I feel so special when I get a copy and paste message

"So, tell me about yourself"
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

I only get messages from new adds and that doesn't happen often so when they do they always say "thanks for the add blah blah blah" I usually reply with a " You're most welcome. Have a nice day" most of the time I never hear from them again lol so messages on here don't really bother me cause I rarely get them. There has been a time or two where the conversation kept going and then realized that person was super cool and now they are stuck with me 🤷‍♀️
  • CacoEther

I only get messages from new adds and that doesn't happen often so when they do they always say "thanks for the add blah blah blah" I usually reply with a " You're most welcome. Have a nice day" most of the time I never hear from them again lol so messages on here don't really bother me cause I rarely get them. There has been a time or two where the conversation kept going and then realized that person was super cool and now they are stuck with me 🤷‍♀️

Oh this reminds me of another question