What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @snowflake954 - could you mail me his recipe for the muffins? 😘 He tried to send to me but it didn't work?

Friend me.

Thanks - but Snowflake got it too me! They sound very promising😍 Appreciate the effort though
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    wihehi7w6blg.jpg

lite dinner chicken rice soup
  • PAPYRUS3
    @snowflake954 - could you mail me his recipe for the muffins? 😘 He tried to send to me but it didn't work?

Friend me.

Thanks - but Snowflake got it too me! They sound very promising😍 Appreciate the effort though

'to'....just noticed this and it bugged me😆
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Herb crusted rack of lamb, roast potatoes, sauteed spinach.
    b8edhffq4359.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    @o0Firekeeper0o - Dinner looks yummy. What all was in your patties?
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    @o0Firekeeper0o - Dinner looks yummy. What all was in your patties?

Tuna, green onion, some mustard, seasoning salt, pepper, a couple eggs and some rice crumbs (gluten free)! I didn’t really follow a recipe, I just eyeballed things as I went. Next time I’ll probably do something different, for fun!
  • PAPYRUS3
    Pumpkin chocolate protein muffins. 10 proper sized muffins at 60cal each and 10g protein.

nxsm9dliuzxc.jpg

I was about to make this but am wondering if you actually used 1.33 cups of protein powder? This can't be right? Did you mean 'scoops'?
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    idbemcn3utv7.jpeg

Winter vegetable minestrone from a cookbook my mother-in-law gave me last Christmas. Very tasty (even with a couple mandatory tweaks), and a ton of leftovers!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Whole wheat pasta (radiators) w lentils.15gyg1ygalka.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    Pumpkin chocolate protein muffins. 10 proper sized muffins at 60cal each and 10g protein.

nxsm9dliuzxc.jpg

I was about to make this but am wondering if you actually used 1.33 cups of protein powder? This can't be right? Did you mean 'scoops'?

Nope. Cups. 1 1/3 cups.
    There is hardly any flour. Something has to hold these while adding the protein.

Wow...thanks for the clarification. I made them (sort of) in the above post. They were good and did actually 'hold together'. However, I'm sure with the addition of the correct amount of protein powder, would help eliminate that typical 'dry-oat-fiber' taste I always seem to find when I bake with oat fiber.

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    I am so excited to post this. Mainly because I almost never cook for myself and rely a lot on frozen meals.

I decided to make this my project for last night.
    It's Creamy Tuscan Chicken, a recipe from Delish. The sauce came out incredible.
    It's a cream sauce with garlic, cherry tomatoes and spinach. I added mushrooms.

If I hadn't made this recipe I never would have known that I love chicken seasoned with oregano!

Forgive my gushing, I'm so proud.

Below is the photo from the website and beneath it is mine.

380 cals per serving. I had 1/2 cup rice with it.

I finally have something to contribute to this thread!

Link to recipe https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a19636089/creamy-tuscan-chicken-recipe/

And now that you have the sauce part on point, experiment with shrimp or salmon or cod or tofu etc. as your protein.
    Isnt learning to cook a wonderful thing that opens up sooooooooooo many options??

Yes! Cooking is so gratifying!
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    Firecracker Turkey Balls!
  • snowflake954
    JessBbody wrote: »
    I am so excited to post this. Mainly because I almost never cook for myself and rely a lot on frozen meals.

I decided to make this my project for last night.
    It's Creamy Tuscan Chicken, a recipe from Delish. The sauce came out incredible.
    It's a cream sauce with garlic, cherry tomatoes and spinach. I added mushrooms.

If I hadn't made this recipe I never would have known that I love chicken seasoned with oregano!

Forgive my gushing, I'm so proud.

Below is the photo from the website and beneath it is mine.

380 cals per serving. I had 1/2 cup rice with it.

I finally have something to contribute to this thread!

Link to recipe https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a19636089/creamy-tuscan-chicken-recipe/

a569otwmgm4f.jpeg
    wa6h1p16igav.jpeg

Congratulations! This looks very good. Great pic too.
  • snowflake954
    Risotto w baby shrimp, cut up zucchini, low fat cream, broth, white wine, black pepper, EVOO, and grated Parmigiano Reggiano.uv0nixsbg1cc.jpg