UK Members

1235»

Replies

• thebiblewithtina
    thebiblewithtina Posts: 48 Member
    With this 2nd lockdown, we need each other more now. I'm from London.
  • arzux726
    arzux726 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm in South Wales and I am looking to lose 37 pounds by July!
  • andyjl1984
    andyjl1984 Posts: 16 Member
    Looks like it back to using the old dumbbells in the garden again 💪🤔
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Also happy to join a UK weigh-in group if there is such a thing.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    DJBO65 wrote: »
    Hell everyone, I am Debbie from Blackpool. I want to lose about 30 pounds. I have already lost 18 pounds since January.

We are on similar journeys! I am also on my way to losing 30 lbs. Nearly there now, about 3 lbs to go, though I might aim a little lower once I reach my current goal of 75kg / 165 lbs.
  • filog3616
    filog3616 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey from Scotland 👋 previously lost about 4 stone now I’m back to loose post baby weight! Need more accountability friends so feel free to add
  • SharpWellbeing
    SharpWellbeing Posts: 68 Member
    Hi there, nice to see some of my UK people here, I’ve been swamped by Americans today, the forum seems very hostile and zealot like so I might just hang out in here. Shall we call this the pub?

I’m Simon, not on a weight loss or gain journey par se I’m more on here to try and help others where I can. I’m an MNU certified nutritionist and after a bit of a recent discussion with some peers I decided I’d love to give back to folk for free especially since we are all fed up of lock down!

Feel free to add me on social media (although my presence isn’t that great) message me on here, chat through threads or contact me via my website, make sure you let me know that it’s from here so I don’t try and entice you into being a paying client lol

Good luck all
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Hi I'm from Hertfordshire I'd love some MFP friends to keep me accountable - weekly weigh ins and share food diaries etc..
    I'm 45yrs old and 5ft 7
    My starting weight was 232lbs on 10th June
    My current weight is 200lbs
    I'm 32 lbs down and have about 40lbs to go.
    😊
  • Chrisjbrawn
    Chrisjbrawn Posts: 28 Member
    Hey all hope we doing well during Lockdown 2.0 sadly I havent but Monday had a new baby girl so foods been what ever I can get. Back of track tomorrow
  • SharpWellbeing
    Hi I'm from Hertfordshire I'd love some MFP friends to keep me accountable - weekly weigh ins and share food diaries etc..
    I'm 45yrs old and 5ft 7
    My starting weight was 232lbs on 10th June
    My current weight is 200lbs
    I'm 32 lbs down and have about 40lbs to go.
    😊

Wow, you’re doing absolutely amazing!! Keep up the fantastic work
  • SharpWellbeing
    Hey all hope we doing well during Lockdown 2.0 sadly I havent but Monday had a new baby girl so foods been what ever I can get. Back of track tomorrow

Some times you can allow life to get in the way, just make sure you’re not too harsh on yourself and put in a few good habits but more importantly a massive congratulations on the baby girl
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    Uk here ☝️ I have 3 months to lose 20kg and get fit.. I’ve got this 👍
  • superjohn71
    superjohn71 Posts: 20 Member
    From Lincolnshire, I had got down to my target weight for my wedding last July that was then cancelled because of the lockdown & restrictions, and have slipped a bit. Ok, a lot :) and need to try and find a way of getting down to my ideal size and staying there, as it looks like the re-planned wedding in March 21 might be looking dodgy, so need to be ready for whenever we are finally allowed out to enjoy ourselves :D

Always good to have MFP friends who are from the UK so feel free to add me, especially if to like to run / cycle / keep fit.