Inspiration Tag

Options
Ransom_G
Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
Okay folks! The rules are easy.
Tag someone that inspires you and tell them why.
If you are tagged, tag someone else and keep it going.
Let's put some good vibes into the community. ☺

Replies

• Ransom_G
    Ransom_G Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one wants to bring a little positivity to the community. Lol!

I'll start. @toriann319 your warm and bubbly personality brings joy to everyone you interact with.
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Ransom_G wrote: »
    I can't believe no one wants to bring a little positivity to the community. Lol!

I'll start. @toriann319 your warm and bubbly personality brings joy to everyone you interact with.

Oh this is so awesome!!! Thank you so much! You're a great guy and I'm super happy to be on this journey with you! :)
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I will have to say @BIG_FN_R0B deserves an inspiration tag. He never fails to let those who are friends with him know that he is thinking about them and wishing them a good day. He is funny, caring, motivated and inspires those he knows to go in to the game in beast mode and leave feeling accomplished. He's a beast of a man, but one heck of a big hearted gentleman! :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Ransom_G wrote: »

What a great thread! 😊
    I know the feeling with trying to bring inspiration and encouraging words on a new thread... Hard to get it to catch on right away like my voice thread 🥴

@Ransom_G
    You inspire me by creating this thread to help us lift each other up. 😊

@slimgirljo15
    You inspire me every day with your good morning posts! 💖

There are so many of you who inspire me! I'll wait a few posts then post more! 😊💞