New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Tried these from the sample awhile back. Taste exactly like clif bar peanut butter. Wonder if they would ever merge. Seems like they copy each other enough lol. vhmxcuxm6dof.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Free four pack oatmeal pie
    Use code BSKG0JZ8 , no shipping!!

https://finaflex.com/products/oatmeal-protein-pie-4-pack
    5fi96amzp9d1.png

Dead now.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

I bought this from Vitamin Shoppe- awesome!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

Ooooo, this looks good! I've never heard of the brand or seen this flavor for any other vegan protein powder! I want to try the cinnamon cookie too. I see it is made with pumpkin seed and sunflower protein which I LOVE. The Ingredients are similar to Owynn which is my favorite vegan protein. Have you tried any of the other flavors?

WOW even says medical professionals get 40% off an order!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

That looks awesome!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    pfhdspob6q1u.jpeg

Gluten free chicken nuggets! Really tasty. Not exactly like a real nugget of course but crispy with that good ole’ McDonalds chicken nugget texture :D
  • VegjoyP
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

Ooooo, this looks good! I've never heard of the brand or seen this flavor for any other vegan protein powder! I want to try the cinnamon cookie too. I see it is made with pumpkin seed and sunflower protein which I LOVE. The Ingredients are similar to Owynn which is my favorite vegan protein. Have you tried any of the other flavors?

WOW even says medical professionals get 40% off an order!

It is insanely awesome! I haven't tried the other flavors yet, hoping for vanilla caramel next! 😋
  • Noreenmarie1234
    30bejgb230e0.jpeg
    s1n4hp7wapvy.jpeg
    These are good. A serving size is quite big (40g) and only 140 calories. They are much different in texture than pops cereal. They taste like puff balls flavored like caramel. They are really sweet, which I like. I probably wouldn't recognize the flavor as pops if I didn't know they were suppose to taste like the cereal. I really like them though, they are addicting!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

Is it pea protein? I usually find plant protein yucky (except for hemp--that's delicious sand), but I might give it a try...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Wish all the new protein powders out there, I wish more companies (or all of them!) offered sample packs to try. There is nothing worse than spending $50 on a 'bucket' of stuff you can't stand!

Mostly every company I've wrote to ask for a sample has sent me them free! It is worth a shot.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Wish all the new protein powders out there, I wish more companies (or all of them!) offered sample packs to try. There is nothing worse than spending $50 on a 'bucket' of stuff you can't stand!

Mostly every company I've wrote to ask for a sample has sent me them free! It is worth a shot.

Thanks for that! I don't think I've ever asked for samples (duh🙄).
  • VegjoyP
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    8t6s88v799tx.jpg

Is it pea protein? I usually find plant protein yucky (except for hemp--that's delicious sand), but I might give it a try...

It is a combination. It tastes fantastic!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png
    I tried peanut butter m and ms for the first time and they weren’t that good. I just felt like they were less good Reese’s pieces.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    p1l6rsujsdum.jpeg
    Giant ritz
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png
    I tried peanut butter m and ms for the first time and they weren’t that good. I just felt like they were less good Reese’s pieces.

I love me some m&ms but totally agree.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I agree! I've been putting it in my coffee every morning (Well, alternating with Nut Pods Peppermint Mocha, which is also great).
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    FYI: Quest Nutrition discontinued a few protein bar flavors... the one I am most bummed about is the rocky road... was totally underrated!