• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I shared the nudes with my friends.
    and here I thought we were friends .. sheesh 😂😂😂

wrz28p5ef39y.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    once me and a friend were getting a pop from a vending machine - we got the pop and our money back so we tried again ... and well - we emptied that vending machine that night - even the diet and neither of us drank diet -
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Sometimes I ate the food that mom said not to eat and just let my brother take the fall.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    i wrote fake letters to advice columnists in magazines and papers and on advice forums for a long time and got published in best-of-the-year lists for a bunch of em

also there is a good size group of people that does that, everywhere and its kinda competitive

Every now and again and more often than not, you remind me how much I love you. This is nothing less than amazing 😭
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    i wrote fake letters to advice columnists in magazines and papers and on advice forums for a long time and got published in best-of-the-year lists for a bunch of em

also there is a good size group of people that does that, everywhere and its kinda competitive

tumblr_judgingyou.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    once me and a friend were getting a pop from a vending machine - we got the pop and our money back so we tried again ... and well - we emptied that vending machine that night - even the diet and neither of us drank diet -

I stopped reading when you said pop.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    That time I took the batteries out of my kids toys because they died in mine.

I've laughed a lot today because of MFP but this topped the charts. :)
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Sometimes at work my 15 minute break is more like 20 minutes. 😬
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited November 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »

tumblr_judgingyou.gif

that’s not even allowed here, this is a safe space
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    This one time at band ca...nvm

Da big one

What instrument did you play 🤔🤔 asking for a friend

eerueruotgbj.png

😍
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    No judging right?.....

When i was around 12 me and a few friends would rob old people on the street. Not really violent, just purse snatch and rob shopping bags.

Me and my friends also got paid 20 bucks by some of the older kids to drop off fake drugs to the white kids that would come into the neighborhood to buy coke and weed.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited November 2020
    The first time me and my friends bought weed i pretended i was just as high as they were even though i felt nothing
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited November 2020
    CacoEther wrote: »
    The first time me and my friends bought weed i pretended i was just as high as they were even though i felt nothing

Wonder if they were pretending too 👀

Maybe i should ask @Revolu7