Down 30lb

I am so chuffed with my weighing today, to discover I have lost 30lb in total so far dropping from a starting weight of 479 to 449 in 5 weeks.
I don't feel any different but at my size I guess it will take time for any real notable NSV, but just to know that 30lb off is a benefit to my health is a plus.

I am currently looking for friends on MFP as I have noticed that encouragement does help a lot.

Replies

• Great job! Keep it up...
  • thebiblewithtina
    thebiblewithtina Posts: 48 Member
    30Ibs in 5 weeks? Wow!! Well done.
  • nanoaquila
    nanoaquila Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Congratulations! I'm sending you a friend request. :)
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    You are amazing!!!! Im 100% sincere when I say I am proud of you!
  • the_vibrant_mom
    the_vibrant_mom Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations on your first 30 pounds! :) Pretty soon you'll add 30 more pounds to that, and then some, and then some more. Don't give up, even if you fall down, get yourself back up and keep going. Here's to you!
  • nanoaquila
    nanoaquila Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you so much to all of you <3
  • tomek600
    tomek600 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations!
    I've started changing my habits a week ago and hopefully will be able to share similar news in 4 weeks.
  • rfbraunjr3850
    rfbraunjr3850 Posts: 2 Member
    That is awesome! You are on the right path.
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    That is a great accomplishment! Carry 3- 10 lbs bags of potatoes around! You got this! You can keep it going!
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    WTG!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Great work! Your diary looks like you're being really accurate and eating well. You'll see the difference really soon and you are right, you've already improved your health!.
  • ntw250
    ntw250 Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome, well done, its a journey that starts with a 1lb loss, you are already 30 steps in. Top Man
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    30 lbs in 5 weeks is amazing! That is what I lost in 6 months!!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    ntw250 wrote: »
    Awesome, well done, its a journey that starts with a 1lb loss, you are already 30 steps in. Top Man

What a great outlook!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!