What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    If I kiss him when he's asleep, he smiles.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    When she doesn't take no for an answer in a slightly possessive yet adorable way
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    tmantwo wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15
    Coffee is brewed and on the night stand.

Hit the butler call button and I’ll have your breakfast plated and bring it up.

Chicken and waffles, biscuits and gravy, hash browns, and fresh OJ with lots of pulp.

So it IS you! Between the random mention of bewbs and offering slimgirljo15 marvelous food fantasies with nary a concern for my hunger pangs, I shoulda known 😏

It means I didn't need to miss your posts. Hope all is well with the house.

How rude of me. I tell you what, I’ll figure out a nice place, make reservations, and we’ll enjoy an evening of fine food and wonderful conversation about GHDB / Google Dorks, all the other cool COMM tricks ya know, and whatever else interests you.

Thanks, so far all is well.

Oh, and another weakness of mine... a woman adept at Google-Fu. 🤤
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Scrubs
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    When she says I sound like I could be on the radio or a podcast. 🥰
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea if it’s acceptable to you, pack your bags for a couple night trip.

First thing Saturday morning I’m flying you into Chicago where a car will be waiting to take you to The Peninsula where your suite will be ready for you to freshen up and relax.

I’ve made reservations at Alinea Saturday evening. We’ll be dining at the Kitchen Table where we can chat uninterrupted except for the chefs who will be preparing our meal.

We’ll decide on something to do after dinner to end the evening before you head back to your suite where you can get much needed rest before we head out for authentic Chicago pizza or seafood Sunday afternoon for lunch.

We’ll head to Giordano's for some authentic deep dish pizza. If you rather seafood we’ll head to Pappadeaux’s.

As our weekend unfortunately must come to an end the car will take you to the airport to head home, hopefully relaxed and excited to start your week.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    @MaltedTea if it’s acceptable to you, pack your bags for a couple night trip.

First thing Saturday morning I’m flying you into Chicago where a car will be waiting to take you to The Peninsula where your suite will be ready for you to freshen up and relax.

I’ve made reservations at Alinea Saturday evening. We’ll be dining at the Kitchen Table where we can chat uninterrupted except for the chefs who will be preparing our meal.

We’ll decide on something to do after dinner to end the evening before you head back to your suite where you can get much needed rest before we head out for authentic Chicago pizza or seafood Sunday afternoon for lunch.

We’ll head to Giordano's for some authentic deep dish pizza. If you rather seafood we’ll head to Pappadeaux’s.

As our weekend unfortunately must come to an end the car will take you to the airport to head home, hopefully relaxed and excited to start your week.

Surely, we have all been taught well by the wise Yung Miami which means no one can resist getting "flewed out."

osag0xgrh2zz.gif

However, DEEP DISH pizza is the moment where you truly spoke to the core of my soul. I'm not ashamed to say I applauded you. I stood up and everything 😭😍
  • happimess01
    Options
    When she sets my voice as her morning alarm and doesnt hit snooze for months
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Eyes
  • foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Legs And a smile
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    im a big fan of *kitten*

j4l9143b5cac.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    im a big fan of *kitten*

j4l9143b5cac.gif

oryVWNL.gif
  • happimess01
    Options
    When they are sickly and often in need of CPR😏
  • happimess01
    Options
    If she sets the bar low for both men and limbo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Doesn't take themselves or their opinions to seriously...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    im a big fan of *kitten*

Poop? :D
    Kiiiidddding Mr Magoo :)
This discussion has been closed.