WaistAways - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,899 Member
    @jugar,
    Letting you know that I won't be logging into mfp again until after the holidays.
    I'll still be trying to lose weight and walk as much as I can, but my main go will be to enjoy the season of celebrations that's coming up over the next few weeks.

Relaxation and peace will be what I'm going to be concentrating on over the holidays with less stress and more fun.

Wish everyone much success on your journey and that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving 🦃 🥧 and a very Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🤶🎁 and a Happy New year! 🎉🎊

We'll miss you! I will put you on the "support team" so that you can still drop in to read messages and post if you feel like it, and then when you are ready to start up again, if you'd still like to hang with us, all you need to do is post an "I'm back!" message and you'll be ready to go. Any time. Have a lovely season of celebrations, and enjoy everything that comes your way.
    We moved into Edmonton yesterday to be closer to our son’s hospital. At first we were driving back and forth but we had two really bad winter weather trips so we will be staying at his condo for now.
    His condition has improved a little but they still can’t locate the source of the infection and until they do he can’t be discharged because it is continuing to spill bacteria into his blood stream.
    Next time I’m home I’ll try to remember my scale.
    I'm so relieved you won't be doing so much driving in the bad weather - and thank you for letting us know how your son is doing. A little improvement is good news, but I sure hope they figure it out and find a way to help him get well soon. Many hugs to you - and don't worry about the scale. If you need an "excused" any week, just let me know.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 680 Member
    @jugar,

Relaxation and peace will be what I'm going to be concentrating on over the holidays with less stress and more fun.

Wish everyone much success on your journey and that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving 🦃 🥧 and a very Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🤶🎁 and a Happy New year! 🎉🎊

Wishing you peace, less stress and good health!!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Update for November 13
    Steps: 18,371
    @jugar Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,249 Member
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Friday weigh-in
    PW 87.9 kg
    CW 87.4 kg.
    A mixed week. Weekend was good but then had a few snacky days. happy with my loss.

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!🎉👍🏻👏🏼
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    @travelingalone1 enjoy your holiday season!!

@CanadianGiraffe glad you are able to be closer to your son!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Steps today 10,724

We ordered stuffed deep dish pizza for dinner and I ate lunch from the work cafeteria instead of bringing from home. So, I had a very unhealthy and super sodium packed kinda day. But, if I factor in my exercise adjustment I should still be within my calorie goal today. Drinking lots of water, and I do have leftover pizza for tomorrow but I'll make sure all my other choices are healthier.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    @evangsimmons170 .
    PW = 346.8
    CW = 350.6

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 270 Member
    I can’t find my weigh in post for last week. I was having issues posting and I made sure it went thru but now I can’t find it.

CW: 210.00
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 680 Member
    @micki48
    step report
    11/8, 18260
    11/9,12333
    11/10,12648
    11/11,11205
    11/12,6486
    11/13,6898
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,899 Member
    I can’t find my weigh in post for last week. I was having issues posting and I made sure it went thru but now I can’t find it.

CW: 210.00

I never saw your post from last week, but good news! You have lost 3 pounds since 2 weeks ago!
This discussion has been closed.