ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 188
    Cw 189
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Of course its moving up. I'm hoping it's the Chinese food I ate. I started pt for my neck on Wednesday, she said I have to come once a week. I'm going to ask what she thinks about going back to zumba, I think she will say no way because she wasn't that happy they let me back to work and full time. It's cold and rainy here today, don't feel like doing anything and I'm exhausted after having my first week back to work and I had appointments every day. I want to get back into some sort of routine.
  • KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    KUMEcyclingteam
    Week 2
    Last week - 208.2
    This week - 206.4
    LTD -43.6 lbs.

Stepping for the week
    Fri 19,740
    sat 17,510
    Sun 14.364
    Mon 17,406
    Tue 12,378
    Wed 12,246
    Thu 15,944

Total 109,688
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    @1theresamcvean & @minstrelofsarcasm where are we at on this 5K thing? Are we going to do this?

Yes! I'm thinking of starting it this upcoming week, so on Sunday. That won't mean you have to do it on Sunday. Stay tuned for more details. Here's a sneak peek of something I saw on a recent walk.
    etqmp424zegt.png
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Cafelelia
    Friday
    Week 2
    PW - 141.3
    CW - 140.6
    LTD - 28.2
    I am totally good with this slow & steady approach. Just 2.6 to goal!

Hygge tip for the day - The right kind of indoor lighting is important to experience Hygge. Lights should not be super bright, super fluorescent. Danish people love candlelight and any lighting that approximates the warm glow of the sun. Think side lamps with soft light, tasks lamps for reading, all using bulbs with less wattage and a warm glow. Light from a fire or candlelight light is really important for Hygge. So if you don’t have a fireplace, light a candle! Remember to take fire safety precautions and the fact that you don’t need an expensive, scented candle. Any candle will do. I have been having dinner by candlelight, but I don’t trust my boys around real candles. So I bought some artificial candles from Ikea that mimic the warm glow of real candles. So this weekend, dim the lights, and light a candle or fire in the fireplace!

Lisa, I've heard that part of the firelight and candlelight importance in Hygge is for those passing by outside to see and feel the glow. In non-Covid times, sharing time around a fire or candlelight with others is key.
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    10600 steps and 1083 calories. I’m going to strength train while I watch tv.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 178.8
    CW 178.5
  • kandi3570
    Well just to be accountable evidently I didn’t log dinner and then I snacked so I’m actually at 1800 calories im 380 calories over. I’m not sweating it. Don’t feel bad don’t feel disappointed in myself. I was hungry for some reason. 😁. Weigh in day tomorrow we shall see if it did any damage.
  • kos33
    kos33 Posts: 31 Member
    So many people doing so well in this crazy world we are living in- well done everyone.
    Weekly weigh in- a very slight loss.
    PW 165
    CW 164.5
    But seeing it as a win and where I need to go this week to make it a better win. Keep going everyone.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    edited November 2020
    11/13 steps 10275

Maintenance weight 133.0
  • kandi3570
    Kandi 3570
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 199.6
    CW 197.8
    Loss 1.8 lbs
    Total Loss 70.8 lbs
    Total loss since starting this challenge in August 24.6 lbs
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    edited November 2020
    So yesterday all of us at work got sent home to work remote until mid-Dec. The county we work in has crazy high numbers and a bunch of our staff were quarantined anyway. So there was a bit of crazy figuring out what needed to come home and getting actual work done.

Then last night had an investment meeting and by the end...we should have come home and eaten food we had here but we ate Arby's instead (translation for non-North Americans: fast food roast beef sandwiches and spiced curly fries).

Substantially over on calories BUT I'm hiking with a friend this afternoon (didn't on Wed) and I just need to make sure to not eat any of my cals back. I plan to get stuff done this morning...I think I can make those cals up.

My cabinet is functional again (I may be moving crap out of boxes this morning!). There is great celebration here at having functional cabinetry. Or there would be if we weren't so darn tired.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 409 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw- 151.4
    Cw- 151.4

My scale is being weird, the 2nd time I stepped on it, my weight was different. So ill just take the 1st weight it gave me and try some new batteries for next weigh in.
  • 4newrunner22
    4newrunner22 Posts: 14 Member
    Username: 4newrunner22
    Weigh In Day: Sat
    Previous Weight: 233
    Current Weight: 234 :(
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Check in for Friday
    Food-logged and under for food. Ended up going over for alcohol.
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise-30 min Leslie Sansone video, PT, Strength and Stretching

I am at the shore with Jim for the weekend. We have never come down so much in the fall as we have this year. I always thought we would but things always came up. I have been enjoying it. I did well yesterday too, we ate out for lunch and dinner. Both times I followed my plan and didn't overeat. I also had my planned two drinks. Unfortunately my neighbor called us over when we were going to walk in the door. This is where my day went off plan. I ended up having 2 pumpkin martinis over there. Thinking back, we were about to open the door at my house. I could have went in and grabbed one of my ICE drinks and no one would have cared. I also could have said no to the pumpkin martini or at least to the second one. I am not going to beat myself up over it. I did have a good day otherwise. Today we are going to relax. I am going to try to get up to the beach to walk. With my knee I have been walking to the beach and back but not on the beach. If it isn't too windy, I am going to try to walk a bit on the beach too. We plan to leave early so we can be home by lunch time tomorrow. I plan to shop and food prep tomorrow. I do think I did well last week because I had the week planned and food prepped. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

@lennoncpa Don't beat yourself up. New day and new week. You can do this!
    @Cafelelia Nice loss! You are so close to goal!! Love the hygge tip but it surprised me. I know people who have the seasonal affective disorder do some type of light therapy so I assumed that the suggestion would be for brighter lights. It does make sense for the hygge and coziness the softer lighting. You learn something new everyday!
    @lenka1 Nice loss!
    @pacsnc6 Maintaining and keeping up with your healthy life style is success! I know I am a stress eater so I would be afraid I would gain. You have been doing well through your treatments keeping active and eating healthy. I am glad that you were able to schedule your treatments so you wouldn't have to get one during the holidays. I hope that you are able to tolerate the stronger doses so that you will be able to stretch the treatments to every 6 weeks.
    @lennoncpa I bet she is going to say no to zumba too. I am not surprised that you are tired this week. Even though you are feeling better, you are still recovering. I hope you can relax a bit this weekend. I bet the gain was the Chinese food. It has so much sodium in it.
    @KUMEcyclingteam Nice loss! I better get moving or you are going to race past me!
    @1theresamcvean I used to have those Disney princesses! I hope they aren't worth anything lol!
    @kandi3570 Nice loss this week and AMAZING overall loss!! I like the idea of doing your strength while watching TV.
    @hope002 Nice loss! Hope you are doing well!
    @koss33 Always good to have the scale moving in the right direction! Hope you have a great week!
    @melaniedscott What a crazy day. I hope it isn't a big deal to get things set up at home to work remotely. I like how you found a fun way to balance out your Arby's meal with a hike today. Enjoy!
    @Zumba_Luvah Hopefully the batteries just need to be replaced.
    @4newrunner22 Hope all is going well. If you have been doing good, don't stress about the weigh in, sometimes weight fluctuates. If you haven't been doing as well as you like, you know what to do!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Hello and happy Saturday team. I felt better yesterday after that morning wake up call from my scale! The enjoyment of the food is not worth the agony I feel when the scale goes up. I need to remember that when I’m about to take one bite too many.

Usually I overeat at night when I can’t sleep and last night I think I got about 2 hours of sleep. I managed to keep from eating and just laid there trying to rest. So this morning I was sleepy, but I didn’t have the guilt from eating crap. I always try to convince myself that food will help me sleep and I really don’t think it works that way!!

So today I’m trying to drink lots of water and I just got done raking leaves. It’s always a pain in the butt, but such a sense of accomplishment when it’s done!! Does anyone else enjoy looking at a freshly raked lawn? I guess it doesn’t take much to put a smile on my face😀

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • kika5105
    kika5105 Posts: 28 Member
    Hey everyone I hope you all are having a good Saturday!..... I haven't been on all week. I ate so bad yesterday and have just been in a eat everything I see mood and I dont like it. After eating really clean and healthy for weeks at a time, eating bad really messes with my stomach and I feel super nauseous after. Maybe that's a sign I shouldn't be eating like that?? 🤔. Im super surprised that I actually lost another lb this week after eating so bad. I have eaten good this morning and am really going to try and keep it up for the rest of the day..... 1 day at a time!

PW: 303.6
    CW: 302.6
    Total: 7.4

My goal for next Saturdays weigh in is to be under 300lbs! 🤞🤞Which i havent been for at least a year 😬
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Weigh in for going ape
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Last weigh in - 151
    This weeks weigh in - 150
    Loss of one pound
    Total loss to date 69.4

Not too bad. I’ve been baking cookies today so I’m sure I will be up tomorrow. My new oven came in and I’m loving it. It’s a warm and cozy kind of day.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight:154.9
    Current weight:155.9
    +1
This discussion has been closed.