The Last 20 lbs Progress Photo Thread

JessBbody
JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
I wanted to start a photo progress thread for losing the last 20 (or so) lbs, so we could see the subtle changes in the body from being at a healthy weight to being fit and/or at goal weight.

I thought it would be cool to show what 10 lbs of progress looks like.

Just a little back story, I was around 184 lbs for several years leading up to March 2019, when I bought a gym membership and started lifting 4-5x a week. During this time I was not watching my diet except to cut out sugar and sweets. I lost 20 lbs by August (first 2 photos).

Since the start of Covid in March 2020 I've been doing YouTube workouts at home 4-5 days per week, but was not counting calories, and I lost about 5 lbs.

I started counting calories on 9/24/20 and have been losing 1-2 lbs a week.

My deficit is 280 cals and I workout 30 minutes 4-6 x per week. Some days I do hard workouts like Heather Robertson and more often I do easy workouts like HASFIT or walk at home with Leslie Sansone.

My goal weight is 135 so I've got 10 lbs to go! Wish me luck trying to lose weight during the holidays!

When I started counting calories I decided to take pictures for every 5 lbs lost.

Please share your pics of the last 20 (or so) lbs of losing if you have them!

8n6w39hvn6xw.jpeg

v3fumckmfzjw.jpeg

21zhzcq5bk7q.jpeg
2ffrvfmw055r.jpeg

Replies

• JessBbody
    I'm 5"7
  • JaneClara
    JaneClara Posts: 120 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    I'm 5"7

So am I.

Congrats on your weight loss you look amazing.
  • JessBbody
    Thank you! Congrats on your weight loss too. You will make it to the 140s!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @JessBbody Stunning results. I know how hard you've worked for all of this. Zowza, sister. You look so beautiful and I'm hoping one day that I'll get to see your head. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Wow, well done girl .. 👏👏
  • JessBbody
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @JessBbody Stunning results. I know how hard you've worked for all of this. Zowza, sister. You look so beautiful and I'm hoping one day that I'll get to see your head. <3

@Diatonic12 Thank ya kindly cowgirl. You are a sweetheart.

• JessBbody
    @DancingMoosie Thank you! For that one I was actually posing for the camera instead of standing there like I'm having my moles examined.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    You look amazing! Happy you decided to post!!!
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    Congratulations 🎊🎉
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Congrats, you look really great! We are actually the same height and weight (I've been stuck here for weeks now!), but wow you look so much slimmer than me! Your legs are amazing :)

I really wish I had taken photos on the way it's very good advice, I've got pics from the start, but nothing since. Maybe I should take some pics now ...I just hate photos of myself generally!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Phew, made it before you deleted it. :) You look mahhhvelous!! You should be proud of all the hard work. :)
  • JessBbody
    Jacq_qui wrote: »
    Congrats, you look really great! We are actually the same height and weight (I've been stuck here for weeks now!), but wow you look so much slimmer than me! Your legs are amazing :)

I really wish I had taken photos on the way it's very good advice, I've got pics from the start, but nothing since. Maybe I should take some pics now ...I just hate photos of myself generally!

@Jacq_qui thank you! Take the photos for yourself first, and just think of them as very clinical - they're just to show progress, you don't have to look cute!

@nexangelus thank you! You look fantastic. All that lifting, running, and cycling is very impressive. Very inspiring for me as one of my goals is to get more fit beyond just looking fit. Thanks for posting your photos, and I look forward to seeing your progress.

• joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    This is great! Makes me want to document my process better!
  • urban287
    urban287 Posts: 50 Member
    edited November 2020
    you look terrific...!Great progress!!!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 328 Member
    The last 20 lbs lost is a great idea for a thread, and you look super! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!