Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

I'm either in gym clothes or dolled up. What's the opinion on the chick who does both, usually in the same day?

My initial judgements...you have a lot of time on your hands😜...but I know
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

I'm either in gym clothes or dolled up. What's the opinion on the chick who does both, usually in the same day?

Nah, I just get up at 430am.
  • Guys what's your real opinion on females who live in gym clothes versus females who doll themselves up cute jeans, boots, and sweater?

best is the time between outfits.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Yup...I follow you...gurl...I know...while my kitten is still in bed youre doing the dang thing
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

i do that too but also look like crap most of the time idk
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Ladies and Gents...

Rank the following...

Jack in the box
    Wendy's
    McDonald's
    Burger King
    Carl's Jr / hardeys
    In and out

If they had no calories and weren't terrible for you... For the purist 😂

In n Out
    Wendy's
    Carl's Jr
    McDonald's
    Jack in the box
    Burger king

In n Out is always great
    Wendy's has good burgers and the frostie
    Cjr has decent burgers, for a fast food joint
    McDonald's is crap but tastes good
    Jack in the box has terrible burgers but good crispy chicken sandwich
    Burger King is bottom of the barrel slop.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

Same....but I’m up by 3am. I’m not in pretty work clothes like you but I feel better if I’m ready most every day. Now that it’s cold and there’s nowhere to really go, sometimes it means putting leggings on again but at least I’m ready in a way that I feel good about.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member

I don't remember what it is to wear anything other than sleepwear or my uniform.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member

Ew who calls them "females" we all know it's "wamenz"

Give me those gym clothes 6.8 days a week and get dolled up when we go out for Saturday breakfast
    At least that's how I liked it before the apocalypse
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    I've been rocking the t-shirt+jeans look, 24/7, for nearly twenty years now. Wouldn't be fair to expect anything more than that from you girls either...

Maybe earrings.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Guys/gals: What would you do if you found out your long term partner ended up having an unusual kink/fetish? Nothing illegal or harmful to others, just... out of the ordinary. How do you respond? Let's assume that they developed this fetish throughout the course of your relationship (they didn't come into the relationship knowing they were already into this particular thing).
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?
    • Do you attempt to engage to see if maybe you'll enjoy it, too or at least not mind it?
    • If the above is no, it's not enjoyable... do you end your relationship with this person?

Saw a Reddit thread earlier today that gave me pause and it seemed like an interesting question for y'all.
  • hawkeye45_
    Guys/gals: What would you do if you found out your long term partner ended up having an unusual kink/fetish? Nothing illegal or harmful to others, just... out of the ordinary. How do you respond? Let's assume that they developed this fetish throughout the course of your relationship (they didn't come into the relationship knowing they were already into this particular thing).
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?
    • Do you attempt to engage to see if maybe you'll enjoy it, too or at least not mind it?
    • If the above is no, it's not enjoyable... do you end your relationship with this person?

Saw a Reddit thread earlier today that gave me pause and it seemed like an interesting question for y'all.

How do I find out about this kink/fetish? Is it something they bring to me in an effort to get me to participate in something they like, or did they leave a browser tab open by accident?
  • KosmosKitten
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

How do I find out about this kink/fetish? Is it something they bring to me in an effort to get me to participate in something they like, or did they leave a browser tab open by accident?

Give your answer for both and let's see how it changes depending on the situation. There's a lot of shame around kinks/fetishes, even ones that are more normal nowadays, so I can see why so many are hesitant to bring it up to their partners, particularly if they didn't come into the relationship with it.
  • hawkeye45_
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

Give your answer for both and let's see how it changes depending on the situation. There's a lot of shame around kinks/fetishes, even ones that are more normal nowadays, so I can see why so many are hesitant to bring it up to their partners, particularly if they didn't come into the relationship with it.

If they bring it up to me in an attempt for us to be closer together, I will do everything within my own limits to accommodate them. If I see a browser tab that was accidentally left open, I don't do or say anything different. I certainly don't confront them about it. When they're ready to bring it up, they will. Though, I'm speaking from the perspective of someone whose online friend group consists almost exclusively of people with kinks/fetishes that are at least semi-unusual.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

I would imagine that the fetish would be more important to the person who has it vs the way I’d feel about it in the case that I’m not into it. Like do they ‘need’ it? If I don’t wanna then I’m not doing it. That could be a dealbreaker for them and their choice to end things. Depending what it is I’d be down to try in theory. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    If it's just something they like to watch and I just think it's weird isn't a problem just a odd quirk.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

The "what are you into" pre-game talk is a regular thing for me with someone I'm going to share bodily fluids with. Therefore, and ideally, there's no surprises on any given evening. Not yet anyway.

If there is something new or unexpected and I'm not morally/ethically opposed and physically capable then I'm game at least once.

If it turns out I'm not into it, I'll make that clear once I've "processed" whatever elaborate series of activities were involved. All this perhaps...
    🤸🏼‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸🏿‍♀️🦾🤏🏿🤳🕸️🍯🛸🪑🚿☂️🧰🕐➡️🕕

At that point, it's a matter or finding compromise or they hit the bricks in order to enjoy their fetish more regularly with someone who is more willing.

Who am I to block their joy? 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • KosmosKitten
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

If they bring it up to me in an attempt for us to be closer together, I will do everything within my own limits to accommodate them. If I see a browser tab that was accidentally left open, I don't do or say anything different. I certainly don't confront them about it. When they're ready to bring it up, they will. Though, I'm speaking from the perspective of someone whose online friend group consists almost exclusively of people with kinks/fetishes that are at least semi-unusual.

Seems like a good response. Do you think it would change your interaction with them knowing that they had a particular fetish (again, not harmful to anyone and not illegal) but weren't telling you (for whatever reason)?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

would prolly be okay trying anything once
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    • How do you respond?
    • Is it a deal breaker?

older ive gotten the less i care so much.
    so i figure id give it a shot whatever it is
  • When I date people these days I pretty much lead with my main kinks. I have life partners, so I just really have room in my life for a few friends-with-benefits, and that's going to involve kink, cause that's how I roll.

The question of how to handle incompatible kinks is for us the same as saying "I like horror movies and my partner doesn't." Answer: Find someone else to go see horror movies with.

With my life partners, I have one who likes being tied up. I find tying people up boring as can be. I just...rope doesn't do it for me. So I go (in normal times) to the kink club meetups, and we arrange for occasions where he can go have a session with a friend who likes to tie but doesn't have a partner for it. He likes to have me there, but being there means reading a book on the couch and occasionally keeping an eye on him, and driving him home afterwards while he's too blissed out to drive. I much prefer that to actually doing the work, my friend gets practice, and he gets the rope he likes.

That said, I'm not going to get into a serious relationship with another dominant-identified person. And there are a few kinks that are the kind of all-encompassing life kink that I don't go for, and so I'm not going to get into a relationship with someone who needs someone who's going to aid and abet their kink. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a lot like people who are seriously into a fandom and decorate in it and structure their lives around ComicCon or whatnot; you have to be okay with that in your life if you're going to date them, and okay with some degree of participation, or it will not work. It's okay not to be into Superman to that degree; it's okay for me to prefer my guys to wear men's clothing.

That's where I'm at, anyway.