Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,727 Member Member Posts: 9,727 Member
    ^
    When you hear something in your walls at night

I'm fairly sure this wouldn't 'irk' me but 😳😨 me out!
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^

I know what it is too...irks
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,727 Member Member Posts: 9,727 Member
    ^

so....what is 'living' in your walls? (now I have to know😕!)
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,098 Member Member Posts: 7,098 Member
    ^

Few years back I had a family of red squirrels living in my walls. Rehomed every one of them far far away then had a new foundation/door put in. Needed it anyways.
    Good luck taking care of whatever is making noise. They can make a mess. An expensive mess. Unless they're snakes. Then just move and let it be somebody else's problem.
    My laziness.
    I almost have no need of showering or changing my clothes lately, so why bother. I guess in case the UPS guy leaves something outside my door and sees me, like he did yesterday.
    If you forget to throw your mask over your face, your hand isn't the next best thing. Unless you wash it. In the next hour. :/
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,194 Member Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    1,000 small pistol primers and 1,000 large rifle primers... spilled in a moving box...

Eff me.

I'm a sloppy cleaner. Three of my shirts are now all clorox blotched.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,031 Member Member Posts: 10,031 Member
    Cleaning/chores that never seem to end. :(
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,293 Member Member Posts: 10,293 Member
    Self centered people.
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 3,075 Member Member Posts: 3,075 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Self centered people.

This is about me.
    It’s always about me.
    Self centered people.

This is about me.
    It’s always about me.

I mean if you got it you got it. 🙌🏽
    iMago wrote: »
    when you shake the ketchup and then squeeze it out and it still oozes out that little bit of watery BS instead of ketchup

I wonder if a person exists who actually likes that ketchup water stuff.
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,296 Member Member Posts: 1,296 Member
    when you shake the ketchup and then squeeze it out and it still oozes out that little bit of watery BS instead of ketchup

its prolly someone’s actual fetish
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,031 Member Member Posts: 10,031 Member

Considering I knew two siblings when I was a child who would fight all the time over the "hot dog water" (the water leftover in a package of hot dogs), I would be inclined to say yes. :grimace:
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,130 Member Member Posts: 2,130 Member
    I want to know how the eff I got a little tiny cut on the pad of the first finger of my dominant hand, because I don't remember doing it but it hurts like grr every time I do...anything.

Also means I'm going to have to put on gloves before I go plant the bulbs, and double-gloving annoys me.
  • FourWindsWalkerFourWindsWalker Member Posts: 141 Member Member Posts: 141 Member
    Having more allergy and migraine issues again in the Southeast. Almost nonexistent in the Midwest.
    Having more allergy and migraine issues again in the Southeast. Almost nonexistent in the Midwest.

This happened to me when I moved from MO to VA. I had no pre-existing allergy or sinus issues until I moved to VA. Have been plagued by them ever since, regardless of where else I move (have lived in MO, AR, VA, Japan, CA and MS). MO is where my sinuses are happiest, lol.