Weight No More - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited November 2020
    12.5K! Totally an accident. Walking and talking...and we were 3.5+ miles out...so we had a 3.5+ mike hike back. Visted an area I'd never seen.

Met a new friend.

r2ore0ln9gy1.jpg

Avoided some unfriendlies...
    k1nwa3w09ke9.jpg

Saw some cool stuff...
    lgptnvicmdgk.jpg

• melaniedscott
    @1theresamcvean & @minstrelofsarcasm where are we at on this 5K thing? Are we going to do this?

etqmp424zegt.png

That is SO cool. And I'm excited about a group 5K...and for those of you who think a 5K is super long...we have a bunch of walking challenge people who regularly get more than 12,000 steps daily... a 5K walk runs, for me ~7,000? or less. My walk today was 18,000+.
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Oliver. He looks so sophisticated in this pic. His typical behavior is zoomies all over the place and constantly talking. This day he just sat there like an expectant prince. x1c7mjc08igz.jpeg
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 934 Member
    12.5K! Totally an accident. Walking and talking...and we were 3.5+ miles out...so we had a 3.5+ mike hike back. Visted an area I'd never seen.

Saw some cool stuff...
    lgptnvicmdgk.jpg

Wow! That looks like a post-apocalyptic Roman colosseum.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 934 Member
    Hello all,

Sorry to be MIA. Big family tree presentation tomorrow for a client with relatives calling in from Amsterdam, the U.S., and Canada. I feel some pressure because the family is from The Netherlands and they're going to be on the call. But, I love it.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,456 Member
    Check in for Saturday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise-40 min walk, PT, stretch and strength

We had a relaxing day and didn't do much. I took a walk on the beach but otherwise pretty much sat by the fire and did some work on the computer. Heading back to Pa this morning. I plan to go shopping and prep for the week.

@lennoncpa Wtg resisting eating during the night. That is hard to do. Hope you enjoyed your newly raked yard today too. It is the simple things in life that can really bring us joy!
    @kika5105 You are so close to being under 300! You can do it. You are right-take one day at a time. Make small changes if you are having trouble getting back on track. Small steps add up. Let's have a great week!
    @goingape Nice loss! Glad to hear you are enjoying your oven.
    @tryingagain5 It sounds like you have really had a good week! Keep it going! :)
    @melaniedscott Wow! What an awesome hike. Loved the pics, except that first one Lol!
    @kandi3570 Oliver does look very regal in that pic Lol!
    @1theresamcvean How exciting your business is coming to life! I am so happy for you! Good luck on the presentation!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Hello all,

Sorry to be MIA. Big family tree presentation tomorrow for a client with relatives calling in from Amsterdam, the U.S., and Canada. I feel some pressure because the family is from The Netherlands and they're going to be on the call. But, I love it.

Hugs! You're going to do great! My aunt lives near Amsterdam.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @sleepymom5
    Thanks, I've been working really hard on it. I'm still weighing myself daily even though I'm not officially weighing in here. It's nice to see the scale going down most of the time.😊

Sounds like you had a good weekend too. Sitting by the fire sounds nice.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    PW 122lbs
    CW 122lbs
    Steps
    Sun 3,204
    Mon11,304
    Tue 12 318
    Wed 12,916
    Thur 13,099
    Fri 10,101
    Sat 3,535
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    11/14 steps 3578
  • melaniedscott

Saw some cool stuff...
    lgptnvicmdgk.jpg

Wow! That looks like a post-apocalyptic Roman colosseum.

It really does. That is a dam. Who puts a fountain in the middle of a dam? Weird but super cool.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @Freeglerock
    happy belated birthday. you sure enjoyed your treats that day.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @kandi3570 omg Oliver is adorable! What a great photo! He does sort of have a little grin going on like he’s holding back that crazy energy!!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @1theresamcvean and @minstrelofsarcasm im up for the 5k. Make sure to tag my name in the post so I see it!

@Cafelelia I’ve been telling everyone I know about hygge. I can’t wait to tell my clogging friends tomorrow on our weekly Zoom meeting. We always like new things to talk about so I’m looking forward to hearing my friends different interpretations of the word!!
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Week 2
    Pw 156.2
    Cw 155.8

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

gwt2edy0rb88.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 207.8
    Current weight: 207.6

Week Number: Week 2
    Previous weight: 207.6
    Current weight: 213.8