Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• lilsnicker1
    lilsnicker1 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free for anyone here to add me. I have some great tips and I love helping others and motivating them
  • Varun5hankar
    Varun5hankar Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm active on here almost all the time and could definitely use more friends.
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    40 year old down 60 pounds in the last 8 months, about 75 to go. Would love to connect.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Hey everyone add away ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • SpringB82
    SpringB82 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey everyone,
    Been on mfp for a few years now, I got 6lb away from my goal and still haven't managed to reached my target.....even gained a few pounds. Life changes and its hard to stay on track and focus.
    Im a competitive swimmer but as the pools are closed im signed up to run solo and its helping keep my fitness levels up but still not shifting any weight :( be great to connect with others to help motivate, inspire or just listen! Add me anytime!! Hope everyone is managing to stay safe ๐Ÿ™
  • jimwaters1016
    jimwaters1016 Posts: 9 Member
    I have been on here for awhile. Not really used the message board much, but could use the encouragement. Not sure how to add you.
  • glenns1989
    glenns1989 Posts: 5 Member
    I need people to keep me accountable. I need to get my life under control.
  • Croziflette
    Croziflette Posts: 5 Member
    31 years old and about 50 pounds to lose? Who's with me?
  • laurenhugs23
    laurenhugs23 Posts: 153 Member
    Hey everyone,
    Been on mfp for a few years now, I got 6lb away from my goal and still haven't managed to reached my target.....even gained a few pounds. Life changes and its hard to stay on track and focus.
    Im a competitive swimmer but as the pools are closed im signed up to run solo and its helping keep my fitness levels up but still not shifting any weight :( be great to connect with others to help motivate, inspire or just listen! Add me anytime!! Hope everyone is managing to stay safe ๐Ÿ™

Hi springy! So inspiring! Please add me!
  • PanPacific
    PanPacific Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I am Daniella , 51 and need to lose 30 lbs . I decided to become active on the boards to become more accountable (seeking to end a junk food habit amongst other things!) Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜
  • GCMI90
    GCMI90 Posts: 16 Member
    Just started using this app. So far so good. If your feeling unmotivaed go to youtube and look up motivational speeches for workout. Worked for me. Or music honeslty. Preworks outs have helped me on days where i didnt feel like i have energy. Feel free to add.
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me....
  • 2021ismyyear
    2021ismyyear Posts: 2 Member
    I just signed up. Looking for positive, motivating friends who are enjoying the benefits of a healthier lifestyle!
  • dinae1
    dinae1 Posts: 10 Member
    I am looking to improve my diet and become a better athlete so am looking for influencers in those areas to inspire me.
  • jcreighton48
    jcreighton48 Posts: 18 Member
    Would love to make new friends on here, add if you'd like ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • ekangaru
    ekangaru Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everybody. Monday is my yoga day, and I also walk every day with my two dogs. Have a great day and week. :)
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone :) please add me if I haven't added you first :D
  • lookatbigern8282
    lookatbigern8282 Posts: 15 Member
    Let's be friends!
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi๐Ÿ‘‹ Send me a request join me on my journey to lose weight and get fit?