New to MFP :) Looking for dedicated & motivated friends

OpheIiac
OpheIiac Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there!

I've been on mfp about 2 weeks now.

I've lost a total of 9 lbs and im working very hard to reach my goals I've set for myself.

My goals are 2 lbs per week. A total of 109.5 lbs this year. Ive divided this into many smaller goals and have rewards set up.

Starting weight: 325.5lbs
Current weight: 316.4lbs
(first big) Goal Weight: 216lbs

I'm reading Cant hurt me by david goggins and taking a very "tough love" approach right now lol.

I'm 27 and from canada and Im going to be logging everything and I would love some accountability.

If you would like to add me, I'd support you on your journey as well.

Thanks for your time!! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Ps if you've lost ~110 lbs, I'd love to hear your stories/have you as a friend !

Replies

• eatlikedirt
    eatlikedirt Posts: 2 Member
    Hey ill add you! I'd been on noom for a few months but the food tracker is sp garbage I'm finally quitting and making this my new home. I started around 260 and am in the 220s now! Hoping to get to 145ish at some point.

Shot in the dark is your username an Emilie Autumn reference? I haven't heard the song Ophiliac in years and had to listen to it while trying this message up! 🤣
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    Hi ma'am, I think you are very aggressive with your weight loss journey. You have a lot too lose and it is going to take a long time. Choose a sustainable pace for weight loss. It took you 27 years to reach 320 lbs and you should not expect to get half of that gone in 50 weeks. Not everybody is tough as david goggins is. If you do make it at this pace I have immense respect for you. Good luck!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Best of luck to you!!! It will take a lot of determination to meet those goals, please don't get discouraged!
  • OpheIiac
    OpheIiac Posts: 3 Member
    Hey ill add you! I'd been on noom for a few months but the food tracker is sp garbage I'm finally quitting and making this my new home. I started around 260 and am in the 220s now! Hoping to get to 145ish at some point.

Shot in the dark is your username an Emilie Autumn reference? I haven't heard the song Ophiliac in years and had to listen to it while trying this message up! 🤣

Yes it is Emilie Autumn! hahaha I used to listen to her a lot growing up lol