CacoEther wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    tmantwo wrote: »
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

i dont get it whats wrong with this

So you’re ok with something getting stabbed in the guts and put on display like a tortured animal smh

I was gonna go more with "so you're okay with having little bits of paper stuck to your *kitten* that require you to dig around more with MORE toilet paper to get it out because you completely shredded the roll like a *kitten* cat?" but okay. Your query works, too. :lol:

Sounds like someone needs a refresher lesson on how to wipe with one ticket...

Pretty much every public womens room has either run out entirely and the only tp left is a frail lonely shred wafting in the breeze on the cardboard OR the tp dispenser is SO *kitten* JAMPACKED that all you’re able to get is a fingernail sized bit before it rips off. Women are experts at taking the tiniest bits and making them as fluffed up as possible.

The real problem, then, is when they run out of soap
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

So you’re ok with something getting stabbed in the guts and put on display like a tortured animal smh

I was gonna go more with "so you're okay with having little bits of paper stuck to your *kitten* that require you to dig around more with MORE toilet paper to get it out because you completely shredded the roll like a *kitten* cat?" but okay. Your query works, too. :lol:

Pretty much every public womens room has either run out entirely and the only tp left is a frail lonely shred wafting in the breeze on the cardboard OR the tp dispenser is SO *kitten* JAMPACKED that all you’re able to get is a fingernail sized bit before it rips off. Women are experts at taking the tiniest bits and making them as fluffed up as possible.

TRUTH.
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

Its the same the world over. Its the reason I keep a tissue in my bra .. ( habit from when the kids were little) its been a saviour on many occasions 😆

i carry a small pack of tp and soap in my purse, y’all dont do that?

yeah i was gonna say they got these tiny tubeless rolls in the camping section at walmart for super cheap yall girls need to INVEST

jeezus loweezus no wonder the ladies bathrooms were always the worst when i had to clean them at my old job

Ladies room in target is the worst, i have never seen carnage like goes on in there

the worst bathroom i ever was in was a port-a-potty at a rodeo and literally haunted me for years

compost potty at the state park was second, but that’s bc my kid made me shine flashlight down there
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Bumper dumper and a backpack bidet FTW.

I already spilled the beans on how you can make a killing selling sh1t tickets for use of your bumper dumper. Now, for a limited time only, I’ll share my secrets to making a fortune off other women MISS-FORTUNE!

It’s called the bumper dumper-backpack-bidet!

Do you frequent a mall where the sh1t tickets are so scarce the ladies won’t dare enter the stall without alternate cleansing methods?

Last time you were at an amusement park, where the lines are notoriously long to begin with, were the lines even longer because the tickets were stuffed in there harder than a ministers pecker so the ladies couldn’t get a full ticket out?

bumper dumper-backpack-bidet to the rescue!

For three easy payments of $39.95 you can become independently wealthy charging use of the the bumper dumper-backpack-bidet at *kitten* hole restrooms wherever you come across them.

Just attach the bumper dumper to your vehicles bumper and fill the backpack-bidet with water and collect fistfuls of cash as the ladies pay you to pee and poo!

But, WAiT! THERES MORE! For a limited time, the next 100 callers get a free privacy curtain, second backpack-bidet, and the exclusive backpack-bidet warmer!

I know what your thinking? WTF do I need those for? FOR MORE MONEY! Does the lady want privacy when doing her business? $5.00 to close the privacy curtain! Is it freezing *kitten* cold outside? $5.00 for a warm backpack-bidet rinse!

CALL NOW! TIMES RUNNING OUT!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

TRUTH.
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

Its the same the world over. Its the reason I keep a tissue in my bra .. ( habit from when the kids were little) its been a saviour on many occasions 😆

Tissues, knife, flashlight and hand sanitizer (all pre-Covid, btw). Also, a nail kit. I hate when I break a nail and it's all jagged. Drives me nuts.

i got a first aid kit, knife, led light, mace, and hand sanitizer

then lil kit in my car with battery pack and food and more stuff

Similar for my car. Never know when you might need those things. Also, I love my LED flashlight. It's one of those NERO lumen flashlights, so it's ultra-bright, has the red blinky light and also is magnetic, so you can stick that sucker to your car to change a tire by or whatever else is metallic.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    lssoth3w64bu.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    ttqh1ytxnn0d.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    edited November 2020
    Boop.
  • KosmosKitten
    854h7dhcfu76.gif
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    vhq8d2bkgtq8.gif

Aaaand, I'm probably the only one who finds him adorably cute, right? The rest of you are freaking out because it's a spider. :(

I like spiders.. and so does @Versicolour
    I thought this was cool too I posted it before.
    sidfe8amhn9a.gif

spider-animated-gif-58.gif

😍
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,004 Member
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

remind me at some point in the next week to again post the instructions on how to make a bidet out of a water bottle

might be handy info with the upcoming supply chain interruptions and shortages again too tbh

Sounds like a weird camping invention.. which I know camping bidets exist.

yeah its really not complicated. you just fill up a water bottle with water. or get a pre filled one.

then you poke a hole in the cap with a knife or a heavy duty writing pen or a screwdriver or something and there you go- a squeezable portable bidet. perfect for on the go usage during the end times.
    Would make for a nice “Secret Santa” gift.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,004 Member
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

TRUTH.
    dpkh7ytb4fqz.jpeg

yeah i was gonna say they got these tiny tubeless rolls in the camping section at walmart for super cheap yall girls need to INVEST

jeezus loweezus no wonder the ladies bathrooms were always the worst when i had to clean them at my old job

Ladies room in target is the worst, i have never seen carnage like goes on in there

What in the actual *KITTEN* is going on in there? “Ladies” Room my *kitten*. Then they have the nerve to fill in that “bathrooms have been checked” paper on the door still.....all the same scribbled initials all filled out at once, never cleaned.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    When I said "What a pair!", I didn't mean you and your bf.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ftipimccrs5o.jpeg
  • capgordon2774
    capgordon2774 Posts: 52 Member
    How u doing 😊
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    qdpuhf5kh4wu.gif
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    this whole time i thought that said Vapotherm