What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    I should be taking a shower. Instead I'm piddling around on here, drinking tea. I just picked up my room.

Contemplating whether or not to do laundry tomorrow morning before I go to my parents' house.

My dad wants me to make him Tuscan Chicken again. It was a big hit last time.

lb2hf7fxbio8.jpeg
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    ^ It’s your dad. Do it. JMHO.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    ^ It’s your dad. Do it. JMHO.

It's his birthday on Wednesday so this will be part of his present.

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Listening to Led,
    relaxing
    😎
  • Indulging in a little...self-defeat :|
  • Drinking the second cup of tea and getting ready to go wake up grumpy, I've let him sleep long enough. (giggle)

But before I do that, I need to get out the wet food for the black cat who just put a velvet paw on my leg and said "Murr?" inquiringly in a sweet voice. Before she starts knocking stuff over to get my attention, you know.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    :yawn:
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    On work. Chatting with nie people in here. THinking of, what I have to do tomorrow before I go to work again.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Spending my entire bonus on a vet bill. Baby kitten brought fleas, tape worms and ring worm into my house and all three cats needed treatments and one needed a routine distemper shot. 😑 But at least everything is going to be OK now. I feel like a blind fool for not noticing any of these things except the tape worms. I'm blaming the baby but I guess it could have been anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn't have any of these issues before he got here.
    My biggest concern is the ringworm because I have to give all three a pill every day and they still might infect each other after the month is over. 😑😑😑😑😑😑 Everything else is a simple topical.

Try not to feel too bad. When we brought home Jonesy, he was 10 months old and apparently also came with tiny hitchhikers we did not know about, despite being in a PetSmart. He infected my two senior cats and it took me a good year to get rid of the fleas, ringworm and associated flea allergies that one of the three cats ended up developing.

Honestly, the worst part of fleas is that they are notoriously hard to get rid of once they are in your home. Lots of vacuuming, clean-up, carpet/rug treatments, washing a billion sheets and towels, etc.

Buuuut, fleas here in the South are really bad during the summer and that year, they were really, really bad everywhere.

You have my sympathies. :heart:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ATM Contemplating if I should put some Gold Bond on my hands because they hurt and are getting red, or wait because I'll be washing my hands again within the next 15 minutes. :/
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Spending my entire bonus on a vet bill. Baby kitten brought fleas, tape worms and ring worm into my house and all three cats needed treatments and one needed a routine distemper shot. 😑 But at least everything is going to be OK now. I feel like a blind fool for not noticing any of these things except the tape worms. I'm blaming the baby but I guess it could have been anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn't have any of these issues before he got here.
    My biggest concern is the ringworm because I have to give all three a pill every day and they still might infect each other after the month is over. 😑😑😑😑😑😑 Everything else is a simple topical.

Try not to feel too bad. When we brought home Jonesy, he was 10 months old and apparently also came with tiny hitchhikers we did not know about, despite being in a PetSmart. He infected my two senior cats and it took me a good year to get rid of the fleas, ringworm and associated flea allergies that one of the three cats ended up developing.

Honestly, the worst part of fleas is that they are notoriously hard to get rid of once they are in your home. Lots of vacuuming, clean-up, carpet/rug treatments, washing a billion sheets and towels, etc.

Buuuut, fleas here in the South are really bad during the summer and that year, they were really, really bad everywhere.

You have my sympathies. :heart:

He was from a Petsmart too! 😖 I'm just going to keep everyone mediated for the next year as apparently flea eggs can last up to ten months!? Sheesh
  • Ladymuck21
    Ladymuck21 Posts: 32 Member
    Making lemonade with the lemons life has given me 😋
  • In a happy little food buzz, not quite a food coma. Chicken piccata is tasty. And shoving myself up out of my chair to go do the blasted dishes. I want them done, but I don't particularly want to do them, lol.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Watching Bob’s Burgers
  • mizzladydee
    mizzladydee Posts: 7 Member
    Lying in bed praying a craving don’t strike me down.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Deciding where I’m gonna put a food plot, mineral plot, and figur out what all I need to do before next duck season.

x1p2lt6umkbi.jpeg
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Sitting in the Dr office waiting for my turn, it's been over 1 hour, I'm hungry.
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Kicking myself in the boohiney for not going on a walk wicked early this morning. Thought it would be windy enough to aggravate my lungs/allergies. Bad day with mom and I didnt have any time alone. Always another day.