New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I agree! I've been putting it in my coffee every morning (Well, alternating with Nut Pods Peppermint Mocha, which is also great).

They also have holiday ones too - pumpkin, mocha peppermint and egg nog. Based on what's noted here, I'm sure they are good too.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    nfsjg9tnpx6m.jpeg

First oat yogurt and now oat creamer, which is funny because I really don’t care for actual oat milk :D This is DELICIOUS. I use a touch of sugar and it’s like drinking Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I agree! I've been putting it in my coffee every morning (Well, alternating with Nut Pods Peppermint Mocha, which is also great).

They also have holiday ones too - pumpkin, mocha peppermint and egg nog. Based on what's noted here, I'm sure they are good too.

I didn't know about the egg nog. I'll have to seek that one out. Pumpkin is really good. I also want to find the chocolate orange flavor. Apparently it's good :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2020
    j9qoq5v24qs4.png

And these chips only Kroger td6rd1wa0383.jpeg

These also look good. I love TERRA chips but never buy them because then I end up using all my calories to eat a whole bag 😆l6vxg3qntyvv.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    ^'A' for effort...does that count?🤣
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020
    @senalay788 LOL, at least I'm not alone. :D

I wrote this Ancient provisions brand that I posted about a few pages back and they sent me some samples.

5/10
    On first bite, I thought yuck! They tasted stale and like banana. But the more I ate them, they grew on me, but still are not that great. They aren't super crunchy/crispy like crackers and are a tad bit chewy. They have a very mild cheezy flavor which reminds me of cheddar goldfish flavor (but way less pronounced). Maybe if they had more of a punch and/or salt they would be better.jf9vmhx5ehuh.jpeg
    ra19vgr7vnej.jpeg
    rc7qi4osx09o.jpeg

I am going to add my own salted seasoning to the rest when I eat them.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I got a sample from work, just tried it now- MIND BLOWN!! Awesome!!

29db0ggz6p7m.jpg
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png

I looked on their website and couldn't find the actual ingredient list. I've been noticing this issue a lot recently. With so many foods adding stevia now (I'm intolerant to stevia), ingredient lists are essential to me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6vvd0vpxy9v6.png

I looked on their website and couldn't find the actual ingredient list. I've been noticing this issue a lot recently. With so many foods adding stevia now (I'm intolerant to stevia), ingredient lists are essential to me.

I hate when companies don't have it clearly shown. I've noticed this on so many amazon listings for newish products. They don't even show the nutrition panel/ingredients in the listing! I found it on their website, but it should be right by each bar flavor.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0247/4744/2210/files/Whoa_Dough_SellSheet.pdf?v=1604930580dta82wrporm0.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member

Love love LOVE Built Bars. They're my new go-to - high in protein, low in sugar, still a good flavor to them. And they kept having random specials on combo packs, so I don't think I've paid full price for them... maybe ever?
  • Noreenmarie1234

Love love LOVE Built Bars. They're my new go-to - high in protein, low in sugar, still a good flavor to them. And they kept having random specials on combo packs, so I don't think I've paid full price for them... maybe ever?

I have gotten like 30 boxes over the years and have never once actually paid for them LOL. I just stock up when they have freebies like this.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020
    The pretzel company I posted about a few pages back sent samples!

I tried the salt n vinegar tonight. WOW sooo good 10/10. Salt n vinegar has always been my favorite type of chip but I've never had a pretzel version. The pretzels are light and crunchy with a strong buttery flavor. They remind me of dots pretzels. fitewttp7or9.jpeg
    0vf1dkmkh823.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    anxmac5dfg9n.jpeg
    v6kvbjn6gr4h.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020

OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I wish you could pick your own cookie and filling from a few different types like golden Oreo, graham etc.
  • PAPYRUS3
    366kfe14wc59.png
    Starting eating...you only have a few days before 'bbfd'....not a bad thing to 'have' to do....
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    dazcprpfwvb9.jpeg
    7smnelk1jwqc.jpeg
    y41yqnfaowbo.jpeg

Got this purely because it was on clearance; not at all “new” but new to me!

It was ok. The edge got nicely crunchy but the middle didn’t, meaning it wasn’t at all easy to pick up and eat. It tasted fine, but I feel like there are so many other ways I can do a more structurally-stable pizza that I won’t bother buying it again
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited November 2020
    saqf3zpqi5g0.jpg
    29czqbd288g3.jpg
    Probably not new, but was given this to try...It's very blueberry forward - not so much 'nutty' - very chewy and super 'dense' and sweet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried the savory bacon

Didn’t taste anything like bacon. Mostly a very mild bbq flavor. Could use salt but otherwise, pretty good. I love sunflower seeds. 4vq69nd4pgyh.jpeg