Replies

• nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm on vacation with no scale, I can weigh in tomorrow
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.

I sent my email address to you in a PM. Please let me know if you received it. 🙂

@looneycatblue I think MFP is doing that thing again to me that it did for like 6 months where I just don't get PMs.
    If you just go to the sheet, and request editor access, I'll grant it that way.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    @jillsmith8297 Thank you so much for stepping up! I thought about it, but with spending 60+ hours on work each week, 6-7 days, I need to have some wiggle-room to get some time in for me too. If you get too busy, or just want a break from posting the weights on the worksheet, just let me know, I would be happy to assist.

@looneycatblue Had you considered signing up for co-captain and supporting her? I'm sure she'd like the help, and @jillsmith8297 If you request editor access from me on the spreadsheet I'll grant it. I haven't seen your email address come through?

@AB0215 I was co-captain in the past, however I don't remember, how do I requests editor access?

@looneycatblue I just need your email address to add you back to the sheet.

I sent my email address to you in a PM. Please let me know if you received it. 🙂

@looneycatblue I think MFP is doing that thing again to me that it did for like 6 months where I just don't get PMs.
    If you just go to the sheet, and request editor access, I'll grant it that way.

I don't know where to find the sheet. My email is: looneycatblue@gmail.com
    B)
  • looneycatblue
    Sun, Nov 15

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Yeah! 3 Yesses for me, and it felt good! o:) Onto Monday... :#
  • looneycatblue

Oh how nice, I really miss vacations, even just little long weekend get-aways. I hope that you are having a great time!
  • jillsmith8297
    jillsmith8297 Posts: 88 Member

Hope you're having a wonderful time!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Are you Canadian? Me too, I'm in Ontario 🥰 @Jillsmith8297
    I am from BC😃
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Daily post monday November 16

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exersize yes!
    A good monday😃
  • nekishaearly637
    xr671p9udlaw.png

**November Week 2**

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 1.22%
    2nd - @vjsky. - 1.10%
    3rd - @jillsmith8297. - 0.69%

Full Results
    5qniqp0x1c7m.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@jillsmith8297.

This Week's Runners Up (posted at least one time):

@looneycatblue.
    @vjsky.

Well done everyone!
    kq007g3lgjk4.gif

I don't think my results were added in for week 2. Looking at the full results, our team should've loss more than 6 pounds. I lost 5 pounds alone myself. I wasn't even added in the individual top 3 list, with that 5 lb loss and others with 4 lbs did. Not sure what happened here. Not trying to complain, just confused.
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 16

Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Day/Comments:
  • jillsmith8297
    I don't think my results were added in for week 2. Looking at the full results, our team should've loss more than 6 pounds. I lost 5 pounds alone myself. I wasn't even added in the individual top 3 list, with that 5 lb loss and others with 4 lbs did. Not sure what happened here. Not trying to complain, just confused.

I'm sure it was accidentally missed, I hadn't yet recieved access to the spread sheet so it was still Ashley inputting the info. I'll go back and input your weight, so sorry about that!!

• jillsmith8297
    @nekishaearly637 you lost a total of 2.37% last week and you're correct that you should have placed 2nd overall 💗 Congratulations on that loss and I'm so sorry it was missed! I will do my best so that it will not happen again!
  • nekishaearly637
    @nekishaearly637 you lost a total of 2.37% last week and you're correct that you should have placed 2nd overall 💗 Congratulations on that loss and I'm so sorry it was missed! I will do my best so that it will not happen again!

Thank you 😊
  • nekishaearly637
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday Week 3
    Was on vacation in Las Vegas, managed to walk 46,000 steps while I was there, but I ate what I wanted 🤷‍♀️
    PW 210.3
    CW 209.5
  • looneycatblue
    Mon, Nov 16

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Day/Comments: I knew I was close, so only had 1/2 instead of a full piece of banana cream pie o:)
  • looneycatblue
    nekishaearly637
    Sunday Week 3
    Was on vacation in Las Vegas, managed to walk 46,000 steps while I was there, but I ate what I wanted 🤷‍♀️
    PW 210.3
    CW 209.5

How fun, and you still lost weight! Great Stepping!
  • looneycatblue

Not your fault Jill, something has been going wrong with the numbers for the past month... I can help to check the numbers with you when I get access from Ashley to the worksheet. :/
  • jillsmith8297
    Daily Post Nov 17

Goals/Day/Comments: I just want to say how happy it makes me to see this group getting more and more active!
    Way to go every @nekishaearly637 on staying on track through your vacation!
    @looneycatblue I'm glad you were able to budget in some banana cream pie! Yum! Also thank you for stepping up as co-captain, it's truly appreciated. I'm sure Ashley will get around to granting access soon, she's been so busy!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    November 18
    Exercised? No. It have tried to be fairly Active 7,170 steps
    Calories? Yes under
    Tracked? Yes
    My almost 4 mth old baby grandson was in hospital since Monday. He came home today. He’s ok now. Was a bit of a worry
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post Nov 17

Goals/Day/Comments: I just want to say how happy it makes me to see this group getting more and more active!
    Way to go every @nekishaearly637 on staying on track through your vacation!
    @looneycatblue I'm glad you were able to budget in some banana cream pie! Yum! Also thank you for stepping up as co-captain, it's truly appreciated. I'm sure Ashley will get around to granting access soon, she's been so busy!

@jillsmith8297 @looneycatblue I just sent access and I'm also sharing another sheet with you guys as well.
This discussion has been closed.