30lbs to lose... Started AGAIN yesterday (Darn Lockdown Snacking)

Replies

• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    @GabiV125 Tell me more about this religious 6 week vegan fast! I sincerely want to know what the motivation is etc. I have a daughter who is vegan so I have several go to vegan recipes that we both like. I’ve never been vegan but I did vegetarian for a while. Made me gain weight because I had a hard time being sated. But I do eat vegan and vegetarian meals here and there. ( I made pasta fagioli for dinner tonight and usually make the vegan version). I try to stay away from the processed ones but have a weak spot for Beyond Burgers! Even my husband loves them. And he’s a major carnivore. I haven’t eaten red meat in years, haven’t eaten pork in a few years either. But I do eat chicken and fish frequently.

Exercise: ✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    So, I've had a couple of really bad weeks. It ties into the start of our second lockdown, some work pressures and poor sleep. I had a takeaway in this time, and I'm now realising I shouldn't have. I'm not ready.

Yesterday I had no sleep whatsoever (just a 90-minute power nap at lunch) and more coffees than I can count. I crashed out at 9pm and woke up at 2am, which at this point, counts as really good for me.

There was a point when I thought I was back on track, but it only lasted about a day. Enough. I am not going to do what I did to myself at the start of the first lockdown - I value myself too much to let this continue.

I am going to reset myself.

I have eaten breakfast. It is enough. I do not need to keep eating. If I eat too much too early on, I'm still hungry later on in the day, so I can't eat all of my calories before work even starts.

I've had a soak in the tub (partly because a shower is quick and a bath is time when you can't wander into the kitchen and snack).

I am going to have a lovely cup of tea whilst it gets light, then I am going to go for a walk around the block before work start. It gets dark at 4pm, which is depressing, so I'm going to go for a walk before work to get some natural vitamin D, rebalance whatever part of my mind is apparently secretly suffering during lockdown, and give my metabolism a little boost. I'm only committing to a walk around the block, not a proper walk, but at this point, any movement is better than nothing.

I've also signed up for a mystery shopper mail scheme which means I'm going to have to waddle to my mailbox every single day to check the post is being delivered, which again means I have to move. I am forcing myself out of my pit.

And because I'm in a different time zone to most of you, by the time you wake up, I'm going to be able to make another post saying I did in fact go out for that walk round the block today. I don't want to do it, but I am making myself accountable. Writing it down makes it real.

Second post coming up later... I'll catch up with the thread then, and also update you on how awesome I am going to have been whilst you've been asleep.

I've been having stern words with myself - tough love!
  • thelastnightingale
    Well, I didn't want to go out... and I did. I went for my little toddle round the block. I should have gone slightly earlier to avoid all the school children (there were a few early birds), but I went out and I managed to not panic being near people. Did have a little mask fogging through getting out of the habit of positioning it strategically, but no biggie.

It felt really odd seeing daylight! Good odd. The world seemed brighter than the last time I saw it in colour.

I don't feel the need to compulsively eat everything now either. Getting some movement in always helps regulate my appetite (as much as I hate to admit it). Time for a coffee (my first one - this time yesterday, I'd already had four) and to get ready to fire up the work computer and start work.

Baby steps. It's all about reprogramming my mind.

@GabiV125 So, my turnaround didn't really last, but I'm back on it now... I'm going to try to get back into the habit of posting regularly, as it seems to keep me honest. Eating out sounds lovely - I really miss going out for dinner. Definitely something I took for granted. Good luck with the fast. :) If it's worked for you before, I'm sure it will do great things for you this time round too.

@clutterqueen I like the sound of that sign on your snack cupboard too! :) Well done for getting back on track. I need to follow your example!

@kcd394 Good to hear you've been recognised at work after the stressful time you've had of it lately - you've put in so much hard work, I'm glad your boss has noticed! Sorry to hear you're now ill - hope you get your test results back quickly.

@MommaGemz Hope you're well and looking forward to Thanksgiving. :)
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    @clutterqueen - it’s the 6 weeks fast before Christmas in Greek Orthodoxy. The idea is to clean your body and your mind going into the holidays.
    The food part makes sense as we do tend to have heavier foods as the temperatures drops drastically nov-dec.
    I only started because when my favorite person in the world, my grandma died and the holidays were coming up, I couldn’t cope with it, I missed her too much. I then decided to do what I watched her doing for 20 years, and it worked- it did make me feel better and the next year I tried again. I’m not praying, nor meditate, but I walk more and think of those times and it quiets my mind.
    @thelastnightingale - sorry that your non-sleep nights are back again. They do tend to mess up the good work and nobody is in control when sleep deprived. Good plan with the bath and the walk, it made you feel good and was not food related. You recognized where this was going and took charge- be proud, it’s very big. I am, for you.
    I like your light breakfast approach- even when on autopilot you apply tricks to keep on course. I gave up breakfast more than a year now, because I am not hungry in the morning, but if I eat, I’m not stopping the entire day. Did not save me, but slowed me down some, I’d like to think.
    If only we could listen to the real hunger pangs and get full on smacked when are full ( sorry but it cannot be subtle), most of us here, would be in top shape.

Yesterday I walked close to nothing but cooked clean and ate in calories, the real ones, since I got only about 150 from “exercise “. I gotta go because soon I have a 3 hours zoom training session with the cameras on-weird right?
    Talk to you later, take care and enjoy your day!
  • clutterqueen
    @theoastnightingale It all comes down to quality sleep, doesn’t it!?! When we don’t get it, we don’t make the best decisions. Sometimes our mentality ( at least mine) is whatever if takes to survive the day!
    I ran across this today. It’s supposed to help us fall asleep. I’m going to try it at bedtime.
  • thelastnightingale
    Right, I made it to the end of a day with a calorie deficit. That was much harder than it should have been... Now, to try to get some sleep before the day ahead. Little steps, and good habits. That's what I need.

@GabiV125 I'm so sorry for your loss - it might not be recent, but you clearly still feel your grandma's absence in your life. It's lovely that you have a ritual that helps you reconnect to those fond memories of being around her, and feeling her influence on you - as well as, of course, having that wider spiritual significance. Some people really are so incredibly special that we never forget how they shaped who we are. Of all the legacies to leave behind, being remembered with nothing but love is something we can all only aspire to!
  • clutterqueen
    @thelastnightingale I posted before I was finished writing. It’s good that you realized that if you posted you were going to take that walk that it would hold you accountable and you’d do it! I’m sure you had to feel better mentally. At any rate, no judgement from any of us, so share those thoughts! I find if I’ve had a bad day, that’s when I LEAST want to post. But if I do, it really helps me get back on track better.

@GabiV125 I LOVE the history behind your fast! What a sweet way to honor your beloved Grandma’s memory! Most of America just starts piling on the weight during that time frame. I’m trying to remind myself that thanksgiving is ONE day. Christmas is ONE day. Even New Year’s Eve. Going over calories for ONE day each time is not going to set me back or sabotage things.
    Unfortunately, with me, one day easily leads to TWO and two leads to THREE etc.

I’ve changed things up this week to insure I get my strength/ weights routines in for next week before leaving for thanksgiving. Weights this week Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday so I can do Saturday and Monday for next week. I HATE lugging my heavy weights down 2 flights here and then up 3 flights there and then the reverse to come back. But even more, I don’t like anyone waiting on me to finish the weights so we can get on with the day. I often jog before anyone else is awake so that’s not a problem.
    I had an epiphany. I always plan my workouts ahead when I am going to travel, to make sure I get them in. When we stay in a hotel, the FIRST thing I do before I even go to the room is check out the fitness room, see what equipment is there and the hours it’s open. What if I did that much planning for my eating too!?! Although if I did, my husband would think I’m even more rigid! So maybe not.
  • kcd394
    kcd394 Posts: 382 Member
    Hey all. Still hanging in there at home. Still aitining for my test results but giving some symptoms ive had and my coworker that exposed me is nkw sick i probably did catch it. Back home mom grandma and aunt still sick with it. We're all hanging in there but sounds like everyone i know is far sicker than I've been. Still taking vitamin c supplements with zinc, and had a nice shower today. Didnt have to medicate all day but was quite congested earlier so the nyquil is kicking in for tonight. My humidifier is running as well. Back hurts less and coughing less today because the congestion moved up to my sinuses. I kept my calories mostly on track but havent been back on the treadmill yet as I am starting to feel more ill. Hopefully I'll have test results tomorrow.

@thelastnightingale its great to see you posting again. Glad you are taking charge again. I too had to hit that last straw where i caught myself falling into old habits and said to myself "nope, you're worth more than backsliding and you can do this" welcome back.

I have a quote as my screensaver/home screen right now that says "the comeback is always stronger than the setback" as a reminder that i can make this comeback amazing and catch up to the goals i was working on. Little bit of a pause as i am not feeling the greatest but I'm working hard on the intake side of things to keep seeing some progress.
    @GabiV125 thanks for sharing your story and i wish you a successful fast period and a clean and clear mind and body at the outcome.
    @clutterqueen sorry your treadmill is buried... i am very grateful to have mine, and should really use it more. Wonder how much my electric bill will go up if i used it 1 hr 3x a week?
    I sure hope mammagemz is just buried in her book writing... i know i tend to get hyperfocused on intense projects at times. The last few days I was obsessively learning about fish tank stuff and working on my planted tanks... should really do adult things i need to do too the rest of this week. Going to bed now. Gonna let my body fight off whatever it is i got and maybe tomorrow I'll know if its really covid.
    Goodnight!
  • GabiV125
    Thank you for your very kind words, and thank you for being so supportive and understanding, always!
    @clutterqueen - I admire your passion and determination in this journey. There’s a lot of work, research, trial and error and planning invested in it, but the outside person only sees the tip of the iceberg- you running every day, or doing weights etc. This is your hobby, your passion and your life. I do not see you rigid at all, just laser focused in what you enjoy. My husband would though; with the girls not needing us as much, occasionally he turns into the little boy that begrudges my attention going anywhere else. There is an entire chapter about the reset reasonable expectations talks we have to have, then 😁 TMI, I apologize.
    @thelastnightingale - end of the day calorie deficit is spectacular, glad to hear that. I do hope you get back your sleep and stay there. On bad sleep stretches , even a good night sounds good, but several, or most , must be out of this world. I do believe it’s a combination of stress, busy mind, restless body, too tired or not tired enough, known/unknown health issues and others before all the outside ones ( noise, light, temperature). I only wish there would a sure cure for it- I know I’d swallow it no matter how bitter.
    @kcd394 - wish you to feel better soon. Take all the rest your body needs and all the time to repair it. Sorry to hear that your mom and aunt are struggling too. Sending health vibes your way ! How many tanks/fish you have? It sounds to me like a lot and it should be so pretty and relaxing to watch them at the end of the day. I was always fascinated by the fish talks but we never had any.

The incredibly heavy winds might’ve finally moved out of the area, so today I want to get a good 5 mile walk, besides my little ones through the day. Cold doesn’t scare me, but the wind makes me restless and overall uncomfortable.
    I ate sensible vegan meals this week so far, unlike my husband who could survive on red meat, so I’m going to do some middle ground cooking today.
    Unrelated topic, I got a hair cut this weekend and it’s the wrong type, it makes my face look very round and chubby (there’s some truth to that but did not need arrows pointing at it), and last night I got my eyebrows done, and she made them thin and horizontal. Urgh. So tomorrow I’m going in the office with the hair pinned and the oversized mask I got.
    Happy Wednesday, all!

• thelastnightingale
    @clutterqueen I agree with @GabiV125, you always sound so focussed and organised, and I really admire that. I always cycle between super organised and winging it in all aspects of my life - which I guess shows with my weight over the years. I have no idea why I can't be consistent, but I respect anyone who can. I have a feeling you've already planned an extra workout so you can eat well at Thanksgiving!

@kcd394 Thank you. "The comeback is always stronger than the setback" is a useful piece of advice for me now. I hope you're getting as much as rest as possible yourself - don't worry about exercising when you're ill, this is definitely a time to just focus on feeling better. Whatever you have, it sounds nasty if everyone around you is also feeling sick. Take care.

@GabiV125 We are now at the end of day three of me not eating like a ravenous monster. Trying to reset my brain and my body into eating less has been hard, but that's three days of finishing at a deficit, and the deficit is getting bigger. I've been napping in the evening, but managing to get some sleep overnight, so I'm gradually recharging. I think forcing myself to wander out each day is helping - a few moments of just staring at the outside world and appreciate the changing weather/time of day is, I think, helping my brain figure out when it's supposed to switch on and off.

You know what, if your haircut isn't flattering, own it. Take loads of photos now. It means when you take some photos after your fast, you are really going to see the difference! :)

@MommaGemz I'm in the middle of my TOM, so it's you next! Hope the writing is going well and you've been looking after yourself. We'll keep your thread warm for you in the meantime! :)
  • clutterqueen
    @GabiV125 I bet your haircut looks cute! We are always our worst critics! But if you truly hate it, the good thing about hair is it always grows back!! I got my hair cut today as well! ( I know you got yours cut over the weekend). Just a couple of inches to tidy it up. Not sure if things might lock down again, but I wanted t get it cut beforehand, just in case. Wore my N95 as cases have been soaring here.

I’m glad you’ve had success with eating sensible vegan meals like you wanted. Let us know how your weight is affected by the change up!

@kcd394 Are you feeling any better? I know you said you were feeling a little better yesterday but we know things can change. Did your test results come back yet? How are your Mom, Grandma and aunt doing? Been praying for all of you!

I love your saying- the comeback is always stronger than the setback. I’ll have to remember that one!

@thelastnightingale You are right, I am generally a pretty organized person. I was a teacher for years so it comes with the territory. As for discipline with exercise, I get in a bad mood if I don’t have my “stress release” every day. There were years that I had to get up at 4 or 4:30 to make that happen but it was my priority. It made me a more patient mother and a more patient teacher. Hopefully a more patient wife.
    Since we’ve moved (a year ago in July) I haven’t been working so I don’t have to get up early. But I’ve just now this past week had my first jogs in the daylight. I’ve always been an early bird, even on the weekends. When I was in college, I’d have to go on long bike rides on weekend mornings until everyone else woke up.

Went to walmart ( thought I may as well make the most of wearing that N95!) and got twinkle lights for my bedroom windows. Bought the cool, should’ve bought the warm white. I had strung lights up in my daughter’s sunroom when I visited a couple of visits ago and liked the way it looked and the coziness of it. Decided it was worth it to do here too. Going to exchange the lights tomorrow and hang them.

Tried a new recipe in my air fryer tonight. Wish I had my meat thermometer out of storage. Cooked the chicken a few minutes longer since I couldn’t be sure and my husband likes meat well done. I have one piece I didn’t cook yet. Will cook it tomorrow a few minutes less and it’ll be delicious.

@MommaGemz You must be really cranking on that book! Drop a line to let us know his things are going! We miss our fearless leader!

Exercise:✅ it was 32 this morning with a feels like of 27! I was chilly! I kept reminding myself that I’ve run 2 races when it was 10 degrees colder!

What’s everyone’s Thanksgiving plans in terms of food? It’s only going to be my one daughter and my husband and me. She’s vegan, he doesn’t want turkey. So no turkey this year. They both love stuffing. I don’t care anything about it. I only care about the sweet potato casserole and dessert. Actually, sweet potato casserole is pretty much a dessert!
  • thelastnightingale
    Fairly average day. Smaller deficit, but still a deficit, and the scales are moving in the right direction again. There's a lot of catching up to do, but the comeback is always stronger than the setback. I'm going to do this!

The exhaustion is the worst thing - I'm so glad it's nearly the weekend and I can get some sleep. Working with different timezones has really done a number on me. I've accepted that I am my mother's daughter and have started playing old films/TV shows that I've watched a million times (so that don't require concentration), as she always nods off when the TV is on, and that's actually helped me nod off too. Might be time to try some mindfulness techniques again.

Hoping you're all taking it easy, especially @kcd394. I think the balance between calorie wants and needs is the hardest thing to get right, followed by staying active and getting enough downtime. You don't want your brain to turn to mush or your muscles to wither away, but you do need some time to do very little and decompress - I don't know why that line is so hard to call. But I'm rooting for all of us to continue to strive to get it right.

@clutterqueen Twinkle lights are always fun. I'm thinking of getting some for my home office area to make it feel more festive as we get closer to Christmas.

I love sweet potato. Having googled sweet potato casserole, this sounds like another American thing that we don't have over here - is it really made with marshmallows and sugar? I'm intrigued!
  • kcd394
    Hi all. Still hanging in there. Today was rough as i got a migraine complete with nausea and vomiting today. Finally took some zofran tonight so i could eat and take migraine meds. Feeling a lot better that way. Still congested though. Still no test results either which is annoying.
    I think my family is doing ok but they are all sicker than i am.

@clutterqueen my family is all more than 1000 miles away so unless I'm better by thanksgiving and we go to mats parent's, i think my plan is to make a rotisserie cornish game hen (so delicious), of course with some sweet potatoes (i mash them and top with brown sugar) but not sure what else.

@GabiV125 i once chopped off a good 8 inches of hair to discover i hated how my face looked with an a line cut. Alas it does grow back, and those pictures make it most clear how much weight i lost through my face so far. Ill see if i can post a pic of my tanks but there's currently 6. Only 4 have some fish in them right now. One big 29 gal with serpae tetras and otocinclus, two 10 gallons one has glowlight tetras (they arent glowfish) one betta, 2 otocinclus a nerite snail and like hundreds of trumpet snails. The other ten currently just has 4 otocinclus. And i have a 5 gal and two smaller 2.5 gal, one of which has a betta in it. They are all planted tanks and I'm really enjoying them, but not today cause lights and migraines don't mix.

@thelastnightingale yay for recharging... I've been struggling with wanting to eat more this week being home. Resetting the brain after kind of letting it go for a while is hard. Stick with it though. Glad you've been utilizing the walks. I was also gonna do that today until i layed in bed nursing my migraine and nausea all day instead. Perhaps tomorrow.
  • kcd394
    edited November 2020
    My 29 gallon tank if the post works... it evidently wont let me attach the file... sigh.
  • clutterqueen
    @thelastnightingale Any calorie deficit is still a deficit and is a win!! ESPECIALLY when you are sleep deprived like you are!
    I finally got my little lights up, I probably should’ve call them twinkle lights since they don’t actually twinkle. Just soft warm little mini white/ yellow lights. I love how coach my room is now. I actually didn’t put them up for Christmas but for year round. Just a little indulgence that didn’t involve food!

I love sweet potatoes too. I usually will just bake one in the oven or even the microwave. My husband won’t eat them, which is a shame because they have natural anti inflammatory properties!
    Yes, the sweet potato casserole has sugar and marshmallows. I’m my recipe actually has an egg in it as well, with the butter and sugar. Then the topping is butter and brown sugar and pecan chips. After its baked, the last 3 minutes, I add the marshmallows so they don’t burn. So delicious! It’s a good thing I only make it once a year! I make my daughter a vegan version. I bought the vegan marshmallows at Trader Joe’s. Theirs taste better than Whole Foods’ version.
    I’ve been toying with baking the sweet potato casserole in mini pie shells since it’s so dessert like anyway!

@kcd395 So sorry to hear about the migraine. That’s got to be so tough, never knowing when one is going to knock you down for hours. And then enduring... Really hope you can get some long term relief from them!

With all those tanks and fish, I don’t know how you have time to get anything else done but tend to them! When the kids were small, they’d only have 1 beta or 2 gold fish at a time. I was changing that water every other day. I can’t imagine the work of having actual tanks versus one little fish bowl!

Had to run a bunch of errands today. It’s maddening how many people are completely ignoring the mask mandate. And then crowding you in line on top of that! It’s no wonder cases are soaring. Can’t wait til things calm down. I’d like to say get back to normal but I’m thinking there may be a new normal.

It’s funny how I haven’t upped my weights in a while yet my biceps are sore anyway. Usually it’s my chest that’s sore.

It’s almost the weekend!🎉
  • GabiV125
    @thelastnightingale - when I eat too much, I can’t adjust the calories the next day. I’m hungry after getting stuffed, which makes no sense. You are doing so well being under calories for 4 days in a row! The scale followed as soon as you went back to the routine? Good scale!
    I did not know you work with multiple time zones, that explains a lot your lack of sleep. I did it too for 7 years in a job that I loved, but the time that I sacrificed was time for my family and for myself. I actually forgot hair masks exist.
    Have plenty of walks, rest, and then rest some more.
    @clutterqueen - you’re an avid runner, it’s clear now. I’m a walker, could not go a day without one. When my other dog died ( actually I dog-sat for my sister for 2y) I missed the walks and I continued them at the same time for months. So good that your daughter is coming for Thanksgiving. We say we want to see everyone, but we mean our close ones, and everyone else.
    @kcd394 - so sorry that you got a migraine on top of your sickness. Hope you got some relief and some rest. I have to google the fishes names, and the tanks sizes are impressive! Now I know why you say that cleaning them is an activity, because it really is. Take care and I’ll say it again, hope you can rest some.

Busy day in the office today and the biggest accomplishment was avoiding birthday cheese cake.
    My oldest is coming home Saturday for the entire week. She was very busy lately and sounded so tired and stressed, but I’m overjoyed to have her here. My husband works on Thanksgiving day, noon to 10PM, so it will be the girls and I, with a turkey breast, mash potatoes and anything one of them might want. I’m even open for sweets as long as we make them .
  • thelastnightingale
    edited November 2020
    @kcd394 Gosh, I hope you get your results soon - they're pretty quick here once you get them done. They usually come back within 24 to 48 hours in the UK. Still keeping fingers crossed for you that it's not actually Covid.

@clutterqueen That sounds amazing - I'm going to have to try making sweet potato casserole some time.

@GabiV125 Avoiding cake in the office is always hard. You never know what the calories are, it's just there, everyone else is having some... So congratulations on an epic display of willpower. :) Wonderful to hear your daughter is visiting - in these Covid times, any meaningful time with loved ones is just all the more special. It will be lovely to be reunited.

I would like to eat everything, but last night when I couldn't sleep, I put things into boxes. One was for breakfast, one was for lunch and one was for dinner. Until I can regulate my portion control better, this is helpful for me. Once the Tupperware is out of the fridge, there's no going back for more.

Pre-logging and pre-boxing for the win! The comeback is stronger than the setback... the comeback is stronger than the setback... (Thanks @kcd394 for the willpower boost this week. It's been super helpful.)
  • kcd394
    @thelastnightingale glad thats been helpful!
    My results finally came back and can't say I'm surprised. I'm covid positive. Thankfully this has been super mild other than yesterday's migraine and vomiting. Feeling a lot better today, but still kinda stuffy. A coworker did a drop and run care package with some coffee creamer for me this morning. I took out my trash and did a short walk around the block this morning and I've opened my windows to try and get some fresh air moving in my apartment. Cleaned up the kitchen, took care of some yearly dues for AVMA, and now its time for lunch. I want to walk on my treadmill but I'm still feeling the congestion today so perhaps I should just do some stretching instead. Hoping I feel better by sunday and have past the worst of it, but I guess we will see. Stay healthy guys!
  • GabiV125
    @kcd394 - sorry to hear that your test came positive. Do not think of exercise or dieting now, just rest and take it easy. The cleaning and the outside world worries are for later, when everything is back to normal. Sending you hugs and healthy vibes!
  • clutterqueen
    @kcd394 I’m sorry to hear about your test results. But you were right, just as you suspected. Goes to show you know your body pretty well. Glad that wretched migraine is over! It’s wonderful you have such a thoughtful coworker who dropped off a care package! I second what @GabiV125 said- just rest and take it easy. Stretching sounds like the most strenuous thing you should do at this point. The most important thing right now is you getting better! Any word today on how your Mom, Grandma, and aunt are doing with it? Praying for all to have a swift and complete recovery!

@GabiV125 You are an avid walker and can’t go a day without taking one! Hmmm....who does that sound like?..... I’m glad I’m in good company!
    Kudos on resisting that cake! That’s some major willpower!
    I’m so glad your daughter will make it home for Thanksgiving! That stinks that your husband has to work though.
    I’m looking forward to a nice dessert on Thanksgiving. I agree, homemade is much better!
    This will be the first holiday I’ve spent without my oldest daughter. She’s going to her boyfriend’s parents for the holiday. It was bound to happen. If everything goes well, I’ll see her at Christmas.

@thelastnightingale Your meal boxes are inspired! What made you think of that? I wish we had a bigger frig and not just the apartment sized one we have in this apt.
    Pre-logging and pre-boxing, absolutely brilliant!!

@MommaGemz If you are reading any of these posts, drop us a line to check in. Starting to get concerned about you!! If you’ve gotten off track, no worries or judgement, we’ve all been there. Just have to pick yourself up and start fresh without dwelling on it. But knowing you, you are attacking that book and cranking out chapter after chapter.

I’ll post my tracking stuff later.