What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited November 2020
    Seeing the scale show below 76 kg. It seems to have been stuck between 76.3 and 77.5 kg for ages, which in reality is about a month. (Oddly looking back to last time I lost, I see I had the same issue at around this weight.) However, this morning I was at 76.1 kg (which due to the way I have programmed it, my spreadsheet tells me is 11 stone 14lbs [sic!], down from 76.3 kg = 12 stone). So nearly there! Once I am below 76kg, I have less than 1kg to go to goal at 75kg.
    I punched two new holes in my belt. The first one is comfortable but I can even do my belt up to the second.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    I really want to be at 160 by end of year, which is four pounds down from where I am now, though I doubt I'll make it since christmas is one of my few "free days" and I will probably have some water weight gain from eating a few festive but non-clean foods. So I'll settle for 160 by my MFP 1 year anniversary, January 6.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    My goal is to stay on a downward trend for certain dates coming up. Weddings, my birthday, swimming next summer, etc. I have a daily goal to stay within my calories. I take it day by day. If I can maintain the weight I was this morning to tomorrow when I record my weight for the week I will be more than pleased!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    Seeing the scale show below 76 kg. It seems to have been stuck between 76.3 and 77.5 kg for ages, which in reality is about a month. (Oddly looking back to last time I lost, I see I had the same issue at around this weight.) However, this morning I was at 76.1 kg (which due to the way I have programmed it, my spreadsheet tells me is 11 stone 14lbs [sic!], down from 76.3 kg = 12 stone). So nearly there! Once I am below 76kg, I have less than 1kg to go to goal at 75kg.
    I punched two new holes in my belt. The first one is comfortable but I can even do my belt up to the second.

So CLOSE!! I'm thinking fireworks are in order soon!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »

me too B)

mb2cuegdl36l.jpg
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    me too B)

mb2cuegdl36l.jpg

LOL we are in tandem here!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!